16-01-2005, 01:06 PM
ooh kate i am scared of you now!!! i thought you were such a sweet girl
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Lilo
Originally Posted by bellaluna
My tattoo...... Well it took 50 minutes, it only hurt the first few minutes, then it was like the skin got numbed, and it didnt really hurt anymore. I'm still thinking about having 1 or 2 more (have 2 I cant decide between, so will prob get them both )
where is your tattoo!!!
Its on my right buttock
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by katyb
ooh kate i am scared of you now!!! i thought you were such a sweet girl
:smt005 :smt005 Yup I'm verrrrrry scary.

I'm a kiwi + reggae addict Add that to the fact that I want a tattoo of a symbol which means eternity, another of a moon and stars, and a wolf and/or Vallhund!! Oh dear, I'm as bad as the mafia
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Oooh I wanna a tattoo of a lab too, hmmmm ow we are on 3 more.

Havent seen any, so will have to make a copy of a drawing some where...

W, just remember: the thinner the fat, the more it hurts - ancles, lower back, innerside of arms and wrists....
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Katy?...Give birth rather than get peirced, hell no, peirce me any day of the week...Giving birth is so unatural...lol...That really is the way I think even though it is considered the most natural thing on earth...lol...Not to offend any of you that actually enjoy giving birth or anything! but that can't be many of you!

Someone said make sure you arn't allergic to the metal of the jewellery, but they shouldn't use anything other than stainless steal or titanium etc anyway. Someone also mentioned they had theirs done with a needle and not a gun...ears when they are done up higher should never be done with a gun so make sure yours arn't. Most peircing studios never use guns. Guns if used at all are really only used on smaller gauges but the cartlige will most likely be a 14g and a proper needle is used for it.

My, we are a peirced and tattod lot arn't we?!

lol@the lady who didn't want to get her fat out so she could have her belly done so she whipped a boob out instead! Go girl!
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2005, 06:59 PM
I think myschievous you have probably offended every person on here that has given birth, its a wonderful experience especially when you hold your baby in your arms for the first time it makes all the hard work worthwhile
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-01-2005, 07:45 PM
giving birth is painful but worth it when you have your bundle in your arms.
i would sooner have a natural birth which i have 3 times than a section.
i was in labour 18 hours with my first and it was worth every minute at the end.
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2005, 07:57 PM
well i dont have anything tatooed and never will cos i dont wanna look all silly when i am old and saggy with stretched out or saggy pictures on me! someone i know had a cat tattooed on her stomach well now she is nine months pregnant it looks more like a dunk tiger. also i worked for one day as a carer for the elderley (turns out i dont have a strong stomach) and i saw a few old men with wonky saggy tattoos and it made me wretch. i think some look good on young or toned people and i like temporary ones and henna ones but its the forever part of it that puts me off. i have a peircing in each ear but thats it if i am boring then thats fine by me
Whiz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2005, 08:06 PM
I was in labour for 23 hours before i was rushed into theatre for an emergency ceasarian section, it was a relief to know my baby was safe, so sod all the pain i went through
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2005, 08:09 PM
pmsl Katy

I've only got the one peircing in each ear too, not brave enough to have anymore done
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »