Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 10:27 PM

I've grounded Luke tonight

Not impressed with his behaviour tonight.

We have garages around the back of our house,we've had trouble with kids behind there before.We put a stop to it with the housing and the police by way of threatening asbo's on them.
So it all calmed down,no kids around there,new signs put up,saying No Ball Games,keep off garage roofs.

So what does Luke do - Goes around there with his so called mates,making a right racket and playing football So when he came back I spoke to him about it,and I spoke to his friends and told them to keep away and not to go around there,they all agreed.

Next thing we know is there all climbing and jumping in next doors hedge which winds it's way around to the garages.
By this point I'm fuming,so 10 mins later he's due in and boy did I give him a lecture.I told him how much trouble he would get in if the police were called etc...
He seemed to think it was funny

So he's now grounded!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 10:29 PM
oh sal, bless ya.

boys hey!!

how old is he?
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 10:31 PM
He's 15 so a right pain in the rear lol
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 10:46 PM
lol, ah - well i have that age still to come, my 8 year old is blooming hard work sometimes though. he gets in with the wrong kids and they do stupid stuff. but my daughter has never been that easily lead astray(thank god)!!

i wonder if its just boys????