Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2005, 07:01 PM
I actually dont think it has got heated-
I think everyone has agreed that research is the key and people have tried to explain that its not just show dogs that are the better dogs although if you know the breed well you will know what to look for in a stud dog- whether that be a show dog or not
RobK
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Millies mum Please dont feel bad about this.

I've been coming on here for over a year now and trust me when I tell you if it gets heated you'll know it! Hours of reading enjoyment LOL!! This is the mildest forum I've ever been on. Thats why I keep comeing back.

Good luck.
Robert
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-04-2005, 07:47 AM
Hi MM

If your friend does decide to go ahead and breed her bitch you might suggest that she reads 'The Book of the Bitch' by Evans & White, well before any planned mating.

Sorry if my initial post led the discussion into uncomfortable waters for you. But do not be put off from asking questions. Lively replies will provide food for thought and, hopefully, will help people to make informed decisions. Nothing derogatory is intended and anwers/opinions are based only on the information given.

SB
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5