View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Dawn - if I can get any of my dogs to stand still long enough I will send some pics. My boy is far too overshot to be bred from, so he's been neutered, but my bitches are fine and I will try to get Sue to help me take some pics.

Sue - when you come up next can you bring your camera and help cos mine's packed up.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Thank you Sansorrella.
Dawn.
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-03-2006, 04:44 PM
tawneywolf,you say you checked the lines your pup cme out of for possible health problems before you got it, so why on earth did you buy a pup out of a monorkid dog
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2006, 04:57 PM
the dog im talking about is about 2yrs now,and i posted origanally to ask why they were treated the way they were when the tried to resubscribe,to date he has been fine,you want to see him on the trampoline with the kids,hilarious ,he is a sweet boy,loved by everyone who meets him,but i think i will warn them about the breeder,they did get a lot of help and feedback of him,but i dont know him,never met him,just saw acahkos when they brought him home,he was gorgeous,his colour looked pink shaded when he was a pup i will post pics,im sure they got some paper work with him,i will find out,got my interest now,they have been to an inuit meet last summer,i will find out where it was.im just sad that theres this cloud over acahkos,doesnt take unscroupulous(hope thats spelt right ) breeders long to emerge does it
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2006, 04:59 PM
sutty and sansorella,just been looking at the pics at the top of your posts,he looks like them,coat etc
Honesty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Sez, was it the Annual breed show in Oldham?
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Sansorrella
We are NOT saying that all Utes are deformed or ill bred but you can't deny that some are!
What Sansorella is saying is unfortunately true. There are certain breeders out there who have a lot to answer for and I hope they are made to pay dearly. The Utonagan Society is doing a good job though with good breeding policies etc. and obviously not involved with those breeders.
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-03-2006, 06:42 PM
hi honesty,i dont know,i will ask when i see her ,probably be weekend as we all work i know they had a great time and met some nice people and dogs,if i get chance i will try and bob round in the week,take some pics,
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by juliekelham
tawneywolf,you say you checked the lines your pup cme out of for possible health problems before you got it, so why on earth did you buy a pup out of a monorkid dog
Anzarro is not monorchid, he had both balls when I last saw him, and - wouldn't be able to breed from him if he had.
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-03-2006, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf
Anzarro is not monorchid, he had both balls when I last saw him, and xxxx wouldn't be able to breed from him if he had.
Why wouldn't xxxx be able to breed from him if he was monorchid? It doesn't stop them producing.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >