View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Dont mean to be a wet blanket,I havent seen IMOTG or this bubble machine, but alarm bells are going off in my head about dogs eating a substance that can make bubbles ? I'm sure it is safe and all but I just cant get my head round the fact somethign like this would be safe .. is there a recommended time limit or something the dog is to have with it ?
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 11:00 AM
i think moderation would be the best! it cant be good for them to have an enitre bottle of mix.......
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Hi, I also saw this when I was on night shift!! (Watching telly at work I hear you gasp!!) so I'm off to get the machine and bubbles for Molly ( & new pup, who arrives in 8 weeks!!)

Hi folks, have just spoken to the woman who tells me she is the exclusive distributor for dog bubbles in the uk, and although she is out of stock at the mo the bubbles should be with her again friday week, thats about the 17th March. Told her all about Dogweb and that I would let you guys know about the bubble situation.

http://www.thedogshoponline.co.uk/sh...?category=Toys
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by Willow
Dont mean to be a wet blanket,I havent seen IMOTG or this bubble machine, but alarm bells are going off in my head about dogs eating a substance that can make bubbles ? I'm sure it is safe and all but I just cant get my head round the fact somethign like this would be safe .. is there a recommended time limit or something the dog is to have with it ?
Hi Willow the idea is the dogs chase the bubbles attracted by the scent/moving objects, the bubbles float away too high too fast for many to be caught and most pop on contact with the dog so they are not really eaten by them..or very few..you try catching a bubble in your mouth and see what I mean
I would think one pack of bubble mix will disperse quite quickly thereby limiting the time .
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5