View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2015, 09:05 AM

Morning Dogsey Dailey Thread (Sunday 08/03/15)

Good Morning everyone,

Steve has gone fishing. He took Amber out first though.
Am sneezing well and coughing again so looks like the flu bug has returned. What with this and my foot think I will go bury myself.

Nippy and Griff hope you are both feeling better today and anyone else under the weather.

Have a good day all and enjoy some lovely weather. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2015, 09:05 AM
Morning all
Another dark day lets hope it soon brightens up.
Lunch for 6 today so not too bad see you all later x
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Snap Moyra, maybe a mod will delete my post!
I hope you feel better as the day goes on, you have had a really bad winter haven't you.
See you later x
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2015, 09:09 AM
Morning Nippy. Bright and Sunny here. So maybe it will brighten up later for you. Hope so.
Off out shopping soon. Have a good day and all others that come on soon. Hope they are all feeling bright and breezy.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2015, 09:10 AM
Oops mine too.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-03-2015, 09:10 AM
Good morning fellow members a fine morning but dull at the moment.

I am off to put the second coat of emulsion on my bedroom, I ache all over after doing the first coat yesterday but with two bedrooms and the hall and stairs to do I need to get on with it . I am getting too old for this

Enjoy your day everyone .
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Heavy rain here this morning, doesn't feel too cold. Amhopingthe forecast is right and it clears by noon as really want to get Keshi to training today, she'll need a gallop round first though. Moyra so sorry you're no better today, be glad when we have a good run of dry warm weather, there been enough rain to last us for a while, surely! Meg be careful, the guy who did my kitchen ceiling said he'll come in and do some painting for me so that's what I'll be doing rather than hurting all over.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2015, 09:29 AM
Morning all. Hope you are well or if not are on the mend.

As usual I've been popping in and having a quick catch up with you all. Not much happening here really. On Friday it was 3 years since Gelert was pts so was a bit down then. She left lots of happy memories though.

Am going to a wedding fayre soon as my daughter has decided to get married at the end of the year......I don't know what it is with my kids and winter weddings, I'd like a nice summery outfit for a change. At least she hasn't chosen Christmas eve like my son did!!

I really must start decorating as meg is, nearly all our rooms need a good paint! I don't think I could face doing the hall stairs and landing on my own again though. May get someone in for that but don't have a clue as to the prices decorators charge.

We are looking after next door's dog this weekend, she's a sweetie and its nice to have doggy cuddles again.

Have a good day everyone.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Morning
Good to see you Gill,Congratulations to your daughter,that's lovely
MEG,maybe take a rest day,can do it tomorrow If you ache now you'll feel worse if you don't rest( enough from DR.Eileen )
MOYRA,please don't bury yourself What would we do without you? (( hugs)) bound to get you down hope you can get some rest and feel better soon
Speaking of decorating and painting TW,I have it all ahead of me,major stuff Need opinions on the hall and stairs( colour wise) so I'll pop up some pics later Waiting for OH to make a decision on the upstairs doors first,I want white oak,he wants walnut trying to brighten it up for heavens sake!! The debate will continue and then I'll win
Need to get dressed,walk the princess and then off out to dinner
2am pick up for Leah really missed her
Big hi to all,have a great Sunday,will see ya later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Definitely white oak, Eileen, I got some pine doors that were on offer and painted them white and then some white wooden door knobs and it does brighten the upstairs up. GG I've been quoted £60 (cash) for the ceiling to be painted, and apparently thats a good price, I was thinking more £20 but I've been told that was back in the dark ages Not a chance I'm standing on a high ladder and painting, so £60 it is Still raining, extremely peeved because I want to get to training hands very stiff and sore with the damp, so unless things change in the next half hour or so it'll be yet another week we can't go
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »