Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Brilliant news Mike, congratulations.
munchkinmagic!
New Member!
Female 

27-06-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm so, so pleased for you ! That really is brilliant news! I've had a look at him on the Ark website and he really is stunning! That news has really made my day.

My husband always says that I'm an obsessive weirdo () when it comes to dogs and really can't understand why I'd bothered to find out all the local dog rescue's websites, but it just shows how useful being an obsessive weirdo can be (By the way, I am the same munchkinmagic who posted the links, but my computer crashed yesterday and I lost my saved password for Dogsey, and as I haven't a clue what it is I've had to re-register as munchkinmagic with a !).
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by kingbenny View Post
Hi Guys,

I just wanted you all to know i have found a dog to rehome! He is 3 years old, full of energy and is very, very diffrent from my Jake. The other end of the staffy spectrum i must admit. I'm very nervous obviously as this is huge commitment but underneath his exterior i saw some real glimmer of hope for what could be a fantastic dog.He
has no know background but i'm guess byt he fact that he really hated the rain and that he had learned to sit and beg that he has at least been an indoor dog for some of his life. He looks like he will need alot of controlling but once i have given him a day or so to settle in i will start on some classes for him. I will post some pictures in a few days!

I should also say that i found him as direct result of a post by munchkinmagic in this thread. His name is Tyler and he is at Ark rescue. I must thank them for opening up especially today in the pouring rain to let us come and visit.

Thanks again guys!

Mike
Hi Mike so pleased to hear your news
I had a letter from my cousin near Ashbourne today , she has a Staffy x 'Cara' from the Ark rescue.

I wish you many happy years with your new dog..x
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Yayyy! Fantastic news! Congratulations to both you AND the new dog! How exciting!
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 08:44 AM
I had the same problem, as I work full time. My other dog is fine I have 2 days off so does my partner, one of them days will clash if we are lucky. So they dogs will only be left 3/4 days each week just like a part time job. But they heard full time job. I think they need to each circumstances individually.
Where do you live I work in cat rescue, but we do have dogs from time to time The latest was a great Dane.
ATD x
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9