View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-07-2016, 08:10 PM
griff quote" Tumbleweed there was a chap who lived near my nan who used to shape his hedge into a dragon...it was awesome" unquote.

I have my own dragon who is the boss here
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 09:26 PM
How lovely Mandy, shame about the weather, I was out earlier in my boardies and it rained...I thought everyone is going to think I have lost the plot lol...2seconds later it brightened up again..luckily lol. It is annoying as you aren't sure what to put on or plan outdoor stuff
Tumbleweed I am struggling to work out if you are brave or mad lol.....don't know what sue is going to think!!
I am sorry for my absence on D.A.D...I have had the sleeping tablets for 4days and now have to stop...I have to try to not use technology so I will do as the Dr says and then I can hand on heart say I have done as told...so if I don't make it back on I will wish you a good night
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Good night Griff, hope you get a good nights sleep there's nothing worse I think than not sleeping, every now and then I have bouts like that - not good
Ooh brave Tweed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 09:34 PM
Yeah Mandy, it was really starting to affect me, I was starting to feel down...don't feel fab at the moment but tomorrow is a good day..4years since I was diagnosed with gpa and I am still here!!!!!!! Not had total remission but I don't care I am still here lol...damn shame I have given up the booze really!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2016, 09:43 PM
I've given up waiting for the football to stop, have done my ironing whilst watching Send In The Dogs, done the girls brekkies, put Zen to bed 4 times, she's like a bluddy cuckoo in a clock that one. Mild night, she is back in now, Lona has just given her a good grumbling at for faffing about, so she lay down with her pays outside the door and head peaking out.Considering she's been having onlead walks for nearly 5 weeks now, she's not too bad. However she is now moving the housebricks on top of the rubber matting which is over the board which is over the hole she dug in the floor. I suppose she must be feeling bored. When clearing up tonight I found a piece of marrow bone, obviously ancient, where she had got it from I have no idea because I clean every morning and skip out 3 times and sweep up at night, yet still there was the elderly bone
We've got some drier days forecast now, hoping they aren't telling fibs and we can get out tomorrow
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2016, 10:11 PM
Fingers crossed TW, Zen was saving that marrow bone for times just as this
Glad you still here Griff and of course you will have a good day tomorrow
My iPad is about to go to sleep it needs charging, so if I disappear that's why.
Football done now TW Germany made hard work of getting through,
And Djokovic lost at Wimbledon my friend Julie will be most upset she really likes him
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Was that who it was playing extra time and penalties, I don't care just want it, tennis and cricket to migrate to bbc4 or something
Griff the GPA is probably too scared to take over completely, so its doing sneak attacks.
My back is very sore tonight had a long soak in Epsom salts, rubbed the gel in, taken co codemol, and hoping it all gangs up and I get a good few hours sleep
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4