Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 06:47 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, May 28

Good Morning everyone, it is very cold again this morning I am frozen, but then that may be the anaemia. At least these iron tablets are going down ok without any adverse effect.

Another good night on D.A.D. was had by all. Eileen, it is all down to you! You encourage everyone it is wonderful how you do it.

Lynn, cannot get over Gorden's teacher trainees needing their parents along for support, what is the world coming too

June, I do not believe they were Nigels dogs that created that carnage. I suspect real foul play.

Harvey, hope you get your internet sorted bit of a pain.

Griff, glad you are still with us must tell us more about this new man in your life and if it comes to fruition.

Brenda, glad you arrived at your holiday destination ok and Tyto was so good on the trip.

L.G. Glad to see you were on form last night, penurious indeed!

Nippy Jen, Norma, Mandy et al, hope you are all ok this morning.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 07:38 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Chilly here too Moyra. Glad the iron tablets are having no adverse effects, fingers crossed they help.

We are off to the main dealer later to try to retrieve my jump leads and drop off the second key for the Mazda. Duff batteries in that one and Gorden tried it but no luck,, knowing my luck they will hook it up to the machine then want me to drive over with it. I have no car remember it is sat on your forecourt somewhere.
It will give me the opportunity to have a rant face to face if nothing else.
If you don't see me for a while it might be because I have been incarcerated.

Hoping everyone is well today and all our four legged friends are too.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Just had a phone call saying they are on their way to clean the roof gutters here. last time they got about 6 inches of leafs etc in one downpipe. Looked as if it had never been cleaned before, they just let the water overflow the gutter edge. Apart from that another peaceful day being bright and sunny at the moment
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Barry, you have all the luck it is quite chilly here and very overcast.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 07:59 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Hope you warm up soon I too enjoyed the new series last night lol the DAD PLAYERS (they'll know who I'm on about ) lived up to expectations
As mad as a box of frogs the lot of them i'v already booked my seat for tonight's performance lol
Lynn hope you and Gorden have a good weekend any plans ?
1cdog good on you girl keep needling away wood hope you know who bogs off soon
Griff do the bathroom renovations start today ?
Sue Mandy Have a great day don't work too hard
LG hoped you weren't talking my ancestors name in vain (Leslie ) lol
No getting up to any mischief while the mem's away
TW sincerely hope Nigel's dogs don't get the blame and they find the culprits
How's the girlies doing Sorry if i'v missed anyone not intentional
Miserable morning here hope it clears up off out shortly to give a friend a hand out
Hope all poorly peeps and doglet's are well or get better soon
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Morning all. Misty here and positively balmy at 12c!
My youngest Gdaughter, Kyla's mum, starts work today. She has a job as a carer in a nursing home. Never done it before so I hope she gets on ok.
I'm going to be doing my usual Sunday lunch prep and cake making.
LG will you be watching Exeter Chiefs this afternoon? My Daughter and her hubby are on their way to Twickenham with head dresses and tomahawks!!
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Good morning everyone hope you get warm soon Moira, I left my heating on all night so it's nice and cosy here. I think my place gets so chilled because of the basement underneath. Can't really afford it but sod it I'd rather pay more for my heating than sit here cold and miserable, I have to keep Sammy warm too.

Lynn good luck at the garage, if you're not on later we know you'll be in a holding cell somewhere hahaha Tweed hope they get your gutters nice and clean. Norma I couldn't resist hahaha the only way she'll leave is if she gets banned and that's very doubtful for some totally unknown reason.

Could I have fleas without Sammy having them? I was walking in the woody part of the park a couple of days and I always get all itchy, have bites on my head but now I have them at my side where Sammy sleeps at night. Could it be fleas or just some stupid things from the park. When I worked and wore a skirt I used to have to wear thick black tights in the summer as my legs would be all bitten just from cutting the grass in the garden. I hate beasties.

Morning Nippy you sneaked in there
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Morning all
Moyra, glad the iron tabs are suiting...mine are playing havoc with me!!! The new fella, well he is called Steve!! He is lovely and makes me laugh and at worst I have a new friend
Lynn, good idea with the keys...better for them to have the lot in one go
Norma...I am not hopeful lol, should have started yesterday
Tumbleweed, hope the gutter cleaning goes well
1CD, it is possible if Sammy is flea treated for him not to have flkeas but for fleas to be in the house...you can carry them on clothes too
Nippy, good luck for your grand daughter..I bet she will be fab at it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Good morning

Good that the iron tablets are not having a nasty reaction Moyra have a good day

Pleased you had a good journey down to your holiday destination Brenda. Have a good time.

Good luck at the garage Lynn at least you will have Gorden for backup and I doubt they will give him a hard time

Hope you are warmer to day 1cute dog and keep your fleas to yourself poor Sammy doesn't want them Most prpbabky you attract all the nasties in the woods and fields.

Take it easy Nippy or you won't enjoy your day tomorrow with the family. Hope your Granddaughter likes the new job.

Hope the weather improves for you Norma.

Enjoyed the banter on DAD last night. So nice that Eileen is back to keep Gordon in place.

Enjoy your night out tonight Eileen and behave or you will have us all to answer to.

Light rain early on but now dry but has gone overcast. Gutters now being cleaned and I think they are quite bad as it is taking sometime just to do the long one over the back of the house. Nothing planned to day who I may make a cake.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 09:02 AM
Beautiful morning here, girls have their umbrella up and are dozing in the shade, no Sean Bean today so we're off to the river ( Lona Mab's and Zen) and a walk round for Cariad and Kesh, in an hour before it gets too hot.
1cd, are yoiu taking hayfever tablets, they usually stop it, I'm a magnet for anything that bites, even had a snakebite a few years ago, I'm allergic to the Himalayan Balsam which grows everywhere I go, and that doesn't half make me poorly, a hay fever tablet every night stops it.
Hoping Steve is good with bathrooms, then you can get him captive and seal the budding romance over the grouting
Hoping Nigel appears to cut the grass this morning as I could do with help moving the decking so I can paint the top part, he'll probably arrive when I'm out judging by his normal form and I'll half kill myself doing it.
Nippy glad you're OK and busy prepping lunch for tomorrow, remembver a plate for me, what is it you're cooking
Norma have a nice day, I'll pop some sunshine in a bag and send one of the girls over with it.
Oh Lynn, this car business is beyond a joke now, they are taking thgthge mickey, surely
Oh Sue you've reminded one, another job that will need doing, after the pointing and kitchen painting, may ask Nigel if the adorable Ben is available, lovely to look at and very polite
If no one responded to certain threads and topics it would die through lack of interest, fanning the flames keeps the fires burning brightly
Moyra, glad the iron tablets haven't caused any explosions or obstructions and you're still in there batting
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »