Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 06:53 AM

Daily Thread; Saturday

Good morning to all and hoping all are well.. Loud here with storm in full orchestral symphony. The council are well prepared this time and they delivered sandbags yesterday and I think they said the army in on standby. All fine up here; my small area ie Kenmare and Iveragh, are they say the worst affected but they say will ease a little later this morning. They do have snow up country but will not last when the rain hits, Sorry but then the rain is headed your way! Everyone here is fed and settled; not seen Sum Sum but that is normal in bad weather, and my big boy is out but has place to hunker down.. Stuffed; last of the bacon in a huge sandwich....hunkering down sinking the Sky Boat Song... the big about the loud waves and roaring winds So all is just grand..
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 07:37 AM
Good Morning Rose and all who follow. Hope all those in storm threatened areas stay safe and well. Just waiting for the daylight to appear so I can walk Amber. I am sure after eating most of my Chinese last night she will want to go out early. She is currently consuming her breakfast.

Have a good day all must go and read up on yesterdays thread.

Rose can I ask please nicely that you do not keep repeatedly quoting all and sundry as it makes it harder for us to follow on the conversation. By the time we have read the same quote over and over again we have forgotten what has gone before. It has seriously had me thinking of dropping out of the forum.

Have a good day all take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 09:05 AM
Morning Rose and Moyra and everyone.
A nice dry morning here but there was a red sky so all that could change
I put the trees up yesterday and made a cake for my Granddaughters birthday. When I took the cakes out of the tin they all fell apart heaven knows why.
Today I will have another go
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 09:31 AM
Morning all,
Been up early today, so far not done much
Yesterday I was quite busy, I had an appointment at the Asthma clinic and the nurse decided that technique after lots of years is not right so have issued me with a spacer - not had one since I was 18!! Oh well will see, I have to go back in a month. Then I went and did some shopping, met and had a cuppa with my mum in law, came home and took Rosie out, then me and Tony decided to go out for the evening
Work rang and ask if I could work but I had to say no seeing as hubby offered to take me out
Today the weather is awful so think I may stay in till I'm at work at 2
Lauryn is off today so she's pleased about that
I think we are going to finish our Christmas shop tomorrow would have gone today if I weren't at work
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 09:35 AM
NJ I think the cake fell apart so you could sample it
Or if not you send it my way hope the next one behaves for you
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Oh Nippy Jen, sorry about your cake falling apart. Will you try again?

Mandy I am not sure what a spacer is. Is it an inhaler. like the ventolin I was prescribed when my chest was bad?

Rose, hope you do not take offence at my last post. I know when you pick up a thread some considerable time on it is essential to quote but not immediately after each posting. I hope I am not being unreasonable. God bless. Have a great day all, have had to put the gas heating on here it is so cold even though I have three night storage heaters on, they are bally useless.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good Morning Rose and all who follow. Hope all those in storm threatened areas stay safe and well. Just waiting for the daylight to appear so I can walk Amber. I am sure after eating most of my Chinese last night she will want to go out early. She is currently consuming her breakfast.

Have a good day all must go and read up on yesterdays thread.

Rose can I ask please nicely that you do not keep repeatedly quoting all and sundry as it makes it harder for us to follow on the conversation. By the time we have read the same quote over and over again we have forgotten what has gone before. It has seriously had me thinking of dropping out of the forum.

Have a good day all take care stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Moyra my dear. If my posts offend thee , you can always add me to your ignore list. No need to threaten to leave! I have reported your post of course. Blessings and peace...And I mean that! This has upset me but you know that. PEACE!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Oh Nippy Jen, sorry about your cake falling apart. Will you try again?

Mandy I am not sure what a spacer is. Is it an inhaler. like the ventolin I was prescribed when my chest was bad?

Rose, hope you do not take offence at my last post. I know when you pick up a thread some considerable time on it is essential to quote but not immediately after each posting. I hope I am not being unreasonable. God bless. Have a great day all, have had to put the gas heating on here it is so cold even though I have three night storage heaters on, they are bally useless.
All I can do is add you to my ignore list Moyra,. Which I am doing right now with deepest regrets.I have explained to admin. Over and out on this from me.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Morning Rose and Moyra and everyone.
A nice dry morning here but there was a red sky so all that could change
I put the trees up yesterday and made a cake for my Granddaughters birthday. When I took the cakes out of the tin they all fell apart heaven knows why.
Today I will have another go
Shame about the cakes.. Trifle anyone?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 09:55 AM
Technology is fascinating.. they have a new map app up showing road closures and problems as the storm develops. So far still one road I can take open but that could change. Oh I see; that closure near Killarney is not on the main road... All OK here. Love the technology!
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »