View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

01-11-2006, 06:28 PM

That is definately not good in my opinion - you can see the flesh clearly so I would have thought it will be prone to infection.

Originally Posted by Zuba View Post
Just got back and she now has staples as well as her disolving stitches and her normal one They have really made a big mess of my girl and I am so angry they have not charged me for any of the visits or keeping her in but still what if I was working she could have bled to death or popped open all of her stitches. They only just offered me a buster collar, so until I asked for one today she had been wearing a tshirt
Glad you took her back as I wouldn't have been happy with that. I hope she recovers well now.

With regards to trainee vets I ALWAYS specifically request that a trainee does not operate on my pets. Maybe once she is fully recovered you could ask for the matter to be investigated to find out where it went wrong?
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Hope it's all sorted now....

Poor girly... I'd change vets if you are not 100% satisfied.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Glad you went back Donna cause that did not look good to me. Cassie's wound was really tidy and certainly not open. Hope she feels better soon. xx
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Your poor little girl, It looks to me as if there is a loose piece of stitch which may of snapped. I hope she makes a speedy recovery. I bet your nerves are all over the place Donna, what an awful ordeal to go through.
Hope you both have a peaceful night.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Glad you went back and got it sorted Donna I hope all will be well with your little one now.

Always remember you are the paying customer here, never be afraid to go back if you are in doubt about anything .
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 07:14 PM
I wsh I'd taken a pic of Mya's spay site now. It was neat and tidy, and looked NOTHING like poor Zuki's. Kick butt girl!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

01-11-2006, 08:23 PM
What an ordeal for you and poor Zuki Donna , just hope you both get a good night's sleep and things are better in the morning . Like the others I would ask for this to be investigated.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Poor Zuki, and poor you Donna going through it all with her. Hope the wound heals nicely now. xx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 08:33 PM
have spoken to Donna she is ok just nursing her baby ...very upset this has happend I am going to phone her in the morning but she will prob post soon x
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 08:34 PM
poor girl, just aswell you took her back Donna, seh may of become infected. At least with these new stitches she should be on the mend soon.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >