View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Well done are you taking the baby, well not so much a baby now, but still to me he will be?
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK
We'll be there Sunday with the two Cavaliers LOLOl & in Brace as well as the breed classes so should be fun we were 2nd in Brace at Blackpool
Ooh might see you there too?! Will be waiting all day for the ESS! What are there KC names and I'll look out for you!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 11:11 PM
The cavaliers are Dehaze Earl Grey & Delhaze Nevada We are never on the benches unless it p**s it down, but you can't miss us as I'm the only Cavalier person to have a grooming table with a grooming post on it useful for restraining the dogs & hanging my jacket on LOLOL

Pupster will be there but in the car sleeping, haven't got his ISDS reg yet so can't KC him until that comes through He's not 6 months until 1st November anyway He likes to snooze in the car & as I have my new lockable lintran dog transit box he will have the tail gate up etc unless it is p**ing it down
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK
The cavaliers are Dehaze Earl Grey & Delhaze Nevada We are never on the benches unless it p**s it down, but you can't miss us as I'm the only Cavalier person to have a grooming table with a grooming post on it useful for restraining the dogs & hanging my jacket on LOLOL

Pupster will be there but in the car sleeping, haven't got his ISDS reg yet so can't KC him until that comes through He's not 6 months until 1st November anyway He likes to snooze in the car & as I have my new lockable lintran dog transit box he will have the tail gate up etc unless it is p**ing it down
LMAO, ok will look out for you! Now trying to think of something "distinctive" to wear when I'm there! Will my red "Real Boobs Rock!" T shirt be enough do you think?!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:51 AM
LOL Rips, great T-Shirt. Sure they won't miss you in that!

Sorry folks but work gets in the way so won't make it to Darlington. Shame too since it's not far for us.

Good luck to you all. Look forward to the results.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:55 AM
Because it has moved to Newby Hall it's moved much closer to us less than 70 miles away & nearly all main roads Yippee & we are on sunday too
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Not showing but may go down on Sunday for a look, depends on the weather, and whether I can find it cos its moved hasn't it??

I will look out for you in your t-shirt Rips, though I suspect there may be a bit of a crowd round you
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Luz
Wish everyone the very best of luck who are going. wish I could be there maybe next year. Anyone with a Northern Inuit going??

Sorry Luz..no inuits since its a KC sanctioned show
Sarah M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Do you know of a web link for the show as we would like to come but preferably the day when the Hungarian Pulis are there.
Thanks
Sarah
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >