Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 11:53 AM

Drogheda Show Saturday

I've been busy packing the van this morning ready for an early start to the Drogheda Champ show tomorrow, it's only about 2 hours from here and I have JUST recovered from the Munster circuit so the enthusiasm is returning.
Having discovered that I missed out a pic of one of the winning dogs last week for the show reports, I will be taking my camera to snap him there. I am showing all three in the breed classes, then Declan in Puppy Stakes, Polly in Veteran so I am glad there is nothing planned for Sunday so I can rest!
A fellow exhibitor has offered to take pics of Polly, Declan and Polo to have as "archive" in the unlikely event that they will get into the green star lineup again so you might see some more pics on Sunday - if only to prove we were there!
You never know....... my nightmare is to have Polo and Declan "up for the ticket" as I can't hold both and they are SUCH mummy's boys ..... but I will worry about that if it ever happens!

Gill and the excited spotties (they've seen me messing with the van)
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Not our best day......
The good news was, Declan won Puppy and went Reserve Green Star Dog. This was despite him refusing to let the judge go over him, then bouncing most of the way round the ring. It was the same in the puppy stakes, although at least he stood and moved ok in that.
Polo was a complete looney and came last in Open Dog.
Polly messed around and came last in Open bitch. The Irish dog paper has the leaderboard published this week of top veterans in Ireland, and Polly is joint 6th. Typically, she was thrown out today even though she went a bit better than the breed class.
Oh well, another show next Saturday... I might try and find an event for Declan tomorrow to get rid of the spooks

Gill
mari
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-09-2005, 10:37 PM
I missed Drogheda Gill
my mom was not to well
Are you going to Carlow this saturday
Mari
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Im doing carlow this saturday mari what are you showing?

sarah xxxxx
mari
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Saraw I am showing Brett my bullmastiff and Leon my puppy sharpei
Ask anyone where Marie Walsh is and maybe we get a coffee together
Mari
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 10:54 PM
More like a cup of hot soup and a towel to dry me off if the weather is like it was on the circuit!!!! Good job I don’t mid a bit of rain! Sorry did I say a bit?! I meant a torrential down pour!!! It was my first time showing in Ireland and I loved it!! It’s a good job I have been to Ireland many many time before! Thought I was nice to see another part of it other than Co. Roscommon.

Sarah xxxxx