View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 09:09 PM

Dogsey Calendar 2013 is now up and running!!

As per the title the Dogsey Calendar has returned and we are now taking entries for December and January.

You can find the calendar section here:

http://www.dogsey.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191

For those who aren't familiar with the Dogsey calendar we basically hold an entry thread each month where you can submit photo's of your dog(s) to be in with a chance of featuring in the calendar. This runs throughout the year and then in December we sell calendars and donate the proceeds to a charity that Dogsey members nominate and vote for so it's all very worthy and a lot of fun along the way!

However it's not possible with out you and your lovely doggies so please get involved!!

It is being run this year by myself and Insomnia so if you have any queries please feel free to PM either of us or ask in this thread or this one:

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=161858

and we'll do our best to help you out!

Look forward to seeing your entries!!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 10:37 PM
whooop whoooop, bril!
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Oooh VERY excited about this!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Just a little bump to remind everyone that the calendar is open again! We've had a few entries already but know you folks must have some great Xmas shots for December!!
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-01-2012, 06:31 PM
I alwasy get confused by these sorts of things on dogsey, as you have to search thru loads of forums to find them and then the threads always seem to have links to various other threads.

Every now and then i come across some or other related post when i click new threads, then i discover something thats been going on for ages.
But i usually go thru the whole year oblivious to all these contests and events that are going on.

Is their another way to make it all a tad more obvious and prominent and immediate?
I think lots of people dont have the time to search thru all of dogsey, which has quite a huge menu of forums, so can only manage to access stuff thru new posts or user CP, hence why im always up to date on the dog and discussion threads, for example.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Very good point!! Anyway to make the calendar more prominent is a plus in my eyes but think this is one for the mods!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Just a reminder to all that the calendar is up and running and you can still submit entries for December and January right up until midnight on Friday!