Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gillmoor
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-06-2008, 05:56 PM

using HOLD IT for incontinence anyone else used it

My boxer daisy is a bit incontinent after spaying, i do not want to put her onto drugs and someone mentioned this product. she has been on it now for just over a week and so far so good.
My first boxer ruby was very incontinent and drugs did not help, she died 2 years ago from cancer.
my young boxer megan will be spayed in a few months so hopefully we won't have the same trouble, if so we will try Hold it again.
Christine
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-06-2008, 10:56 PM
Hello Christine I don't know of anyone who has used the product you mention but I know a number who have used Propalin syrup for many years to great effect ..
http://www.vetstreamcanis.co.uk/corp...n/prophome.htm

This similar topic may be of help

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=86939
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 11:12 PM
A friend of mine uses it, but the dog didnt have a real problem beforehand, and possibly only a couple of "accidents" rather than a dog that was slightly incontinent. Its harmless stuff though, so can be used safely if you wish to give it a go and see how you get on.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 11:41 PM
I've used it and unfortunately it hasn't worked. Takara's incontinence is, however, very bad.

I'm pretty sure I still have about half a tub, so can send it you to try before you buy it if you like? PM me your address if you want me to
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Sorry just re-read that and noticed that you're already using it. So glad it's working, it's supposed to take upto 3 weeks, so it's good that it's worked so fast.

If you do still want the bit I have, then let me know - I'll get no use out of it now, so you may as well have it if you want it
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Hiya,

I'm interested in learning a little more about "Hold it". My girl was spayed and can wet herself in her sleep, as well as occasional dribbles on the ground. Is there a website I can read more about it please?
gillmoor
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Hiya,

I'm interested in learning a little more about "Hold it". My girl was spayed and can wet herself in her sleep, as well as occasional dribbles on the ground. Is there a website I can read more about it please?
have a look at holistic pet website, thats where I orderd mine from, you can ring as well and have a chat. good luck
Christine
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks, will have a look around for it. Tried googling it earlier with some key words, but didn't turn up any results.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

19-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Thanks, will have a look around for it. Tried googling it earlier with some key words, but didn't turn up any results.

Evie as Gilmoor says if you google Holistic Pets it turns up. I just did so and here is the link

http://www.holisticpetsupplies.co.uk/contact_us.php

and just type in Hold It under the product search and Bingo there itis
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Thank you.