View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Hope all goes well with the appointment. Bless him.

Heidi
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Hi all

Just to let you all know, we are back from the vet and D has an ulcer on his cornia (ouch) which the vet seemed to think was self inflicted, a loose hair or eyelash, which he has then rubbed and rubbed making it raw.

Have been given some ointment to put in his eye (easier said than done) and he has to go back in a week for a check up.

Typically he was opening his eye just fine when we got there, as if to say "what? theres nothing wrong with my eye and i do not need to be here"
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

13-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Aw I am glad to hear that Diesel is home and has ointment for his sore eye. Must have been so painful for him, bless him.

Hugs to him from me and Loki sends doggy kisses and hopes that his sore eye will clear up very soon.

Take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Hi VV it must be horrible for a dog to have a sore eye, There is no relief for a dog a human who can rub it . Hope he is better soon.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Ouch!! Poor puppy. Hope he feels better soon. Big Leo licks from Ivan - that should do the trick!!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Thank you all

I think he is feeling a little more comfortable now, the ointment must have an anesthetic in it, as he has finally stopped rubbing it (even though most of it has gone round his eye rather than in it, as he squeezes his eye shut as tight as he can ) he still isnt very happy and wants lots of cuddles, i feel so sorry for him as he is obviously in pain but hopefully in a few days it will be a lot better.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Poor little lamb, I'm sure he'll feel better in the morning once he's had a good nights sleep with the ointment in it. Glad it wasn't anything more serious though.

Heidi
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2