View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Hypoallergenic doesn't necessarily mean that no dog will have an allergy or upset on it...It just means they have tried to use little of anything that is known to be a big problem with many dogs. There still can be something that doesn't agree with a dog, no matter what.

trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm a great fan of Burns - Suki seems to be thriving on it and her coat is lovely and glossy
karenbanshee
New Member!
Female 

14-06-2008, 02:00 PM
i use wagg, the vet told me it was just as good as any well known dry complete dog food, and my dog loves it, he,s spot on with his weight and my vet said he is perfect, at under £10 for a 15kg bag and lasts me nearly a month, i have a 6stone 10 month old male rottie,
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 02:45 PM
AG is one of the best commercial dog foods IMO. I feed it to my foster dog and Bryan was on it when we first got him.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2008, 12:32 PM
I've just changed from AG after my dogs had been on it most of their short lives. It didnt seem to suit either dog and thats become even more apparant now i've changed.

It is a good quality food but as i've found out, not all dogs suit it and just because it costs a fortune, doesnt mean it's the better option (one of mine has moved from AG to Chappie and the positive difference is astounding).

James Wellbeloved do a Turkey and Veg variety which doesnt contain any rice, wheat etc and is supposed to be good for dogs with allergies.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2