Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 09:59 PM

My Turn for a nighmare walk

I was out for my evening walk with Ebony, Smooth Fox Terrier. She is 7 months old and we were doing some nice walking and stands.
We walked past this house and a Westie came flying out going for Ebony, I could hear a women shouting but could not see her. The Westie was getting real close so I put my foot out between the dogs just as the women came around the corner. She shouted don't dare kick my dog, I said I didn't kick it I was just putting my foot between them. She started screeming like a mad women, came right in my face and threatened me, told me to get down to the poor part and the state of the dog.
I guess she did not know what breed she is, which is OK but according to her car she is a groomer.

Police will be around tomorrow. I am just glad I didn't have an SBT with me or it would have been cries of dangerous dog.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Oh that's not a nice experience-hope your pup wasn't too shaken by it.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 10:06 PM
To be honest she looked amused by it if that is possible. I just don't know why people think it is ok to behave like that and she had two young girls standing watching thier Mother behave like that.
black666
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-06-2011, 10:11 PM
What a horrid experience for you both!

Hope you are both ok?

Never seizes to amaze me how people react and behave in this world, especially when it is in situations when it is not really called for.
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 10:22 PM
I hope I dont come across this woman too since I live in Liverpool and I DO actually have a SBT I have enough to contend with with predjudices about my dog and I would die if someone screamed in my face. Hope you and your dog are OK leadstaffs.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
I hope I dont come across this woman too since I live in Liverpool and I DO actually have a SBT I have enough to contend with with predjudices about my dog and I would die if someone screamed in my face. Hope you and your dog are OK leadstaffs.
I have 3 SBT's and the main reason I didn't have one with me is because the one I walk with Ebony is in full season so I left her at home.
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
I have 3 SBT's and the main reason I didn't have one with me is because the one I walk with Ebony is in full season so I left her at home.
I dont wanna be too nosey about where you live but could you tell me is it the north end or the south end? ( I understand if you dont wanna answer)

PS thanks for the help with my ribs thread
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2011, 10:53 PM
North Liverpool, Knowsley Village.

Glad it helped
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 05:26 AM
Yuk, what a vile experience for you both.

I'm sure the police will have a little smile at it all.

Daft woman.... she really needs to control her stroppy dog!

leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2011, 06:12 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Yuk, what a vile experience for you both.

I'm sure the police will have a little smile at it all.

Daft woman.... she really needs to control her stroppy dog!

The dog wasn't really a problem it is the owner that needed controlling. Stroppy women.

I can't believe she told me to get to the poor part while she was in the street shouting like a fish wife in her pj's