Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-07-2016, 06:06 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
You seem to love dogs more than children..........I love both as do my dogs https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...in/dateposted/

Try that with your killer and see if Mom or Dad doesn't pick up a stick
You are a vile individual, do not speak to me or use my posts in quotes. go away and play with the other kids in the play ground no one here gives a toss. Gnasher obviously doesn't know your history on here.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
You are a vile individual, do not speak to me or use my posts in quotes. go away and play with the other kids in the play ground no one here gives a toss. Gnasher obviously doesn't know your history on here.
Oh I do, and I've kept out of this thread pretty much - but I cannot resist remarking on such a gorgeous GSP - a breed I used to have and am very fond of.

It's a reversal really of don't blame the messenger!!

I take your point though
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

25-07-2016, 07:53 AM
Vile and unhinged !!!!!
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Vile is what Staffordshire terriers are doing to children, and even more vile is your inability to come to the defense of children who have been mauled. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3839764155.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-stitches.html

But you just stay there, in your little secluded World.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

25-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Vile is what Staffordshire terriers are doing to children, and even more vile is your inability to come to the defense of children who have been mauled. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...3839764155.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-stitches.html

But you just stay there, in your little secluded World.
Well I think troubles secluded world is a lot bigger then your own, I doubt you have room to turn round in your little bubble
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-07-2016, 08:10 PM
The state of Michigan is bigger than the entire UK.....

Next
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 10:26 PM
and the state of NickyAnn is so ill informed about the UK and its people
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

26-07-2016, 08:05 AM
The state of Michigan is bigger than the entire UK.....

Next
And your point is ???????
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2016, 09:58 AM
Size is not everything! This little island of our's was not that long ago the centre of the World - we are still not doing too badly. 5th largest economy in the world, despite being so little. English is THE language for medicine and science and the number 1 language in the world. We fought off the threat from the Hun not once but TWICE within the space of a few decades. London is the centre of the financial world. Our history goes back thousands of years ... albeit some of it shameful. We have beautiful buildings that were built more than a thousand years ago still standing.

I don't think these little islands that form the UK are doing too badly, do you NickyAnn?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2016, 10:43 AM
You live on a tiny little secluded island. LOL you believe that your island was once the center of the World, lol lol lol lol lol Nice geography kid. You also bred some great attack dogs, too bad they are attacking your own kids.
Page 23 of 57 « First < 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 > Last »