Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 07:26 AM

Morning one and all - Sunday!

Morning all,

Yesterday’s pasta was a great success, and there’s enough for a second dinner – result!

We have a lean rib of beef today – it needs to be lush, as it cost me over £15. It’s quite big, but the smaller one was too fatty. The Gingers will be very happy, and we also love it cold – let’s hope we get a look in

I’m going to nip to Asda today for some more yoghurts – we keep eating them........ and I won’t have enough for the week.

First, though, toast – my weekly treat!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
Remember when phones were stupid and people were smart? Good times!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-09-2012, 07:34 AM
'morning Vicki and all who follow

You see I said that pasta dish would be a success

Sun is out here so might be a nice day, nights are getting cold 'tho.

Not sure what's on the agenda today but doubt I'll have nothing to do, walkies with the furries this afternoon I expect. Good news is Baruska is looking much healthier now the vet has given here some different tablets for her breathing.

Enjoy your day all of you.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Off out tonight to Toby carvery for Charly's 21st Birthday which is tomorrow, table is booked for 7.30pm there will be 14 of us altogether. Unfortunatly I have just found out that on a Sunday the meal is almost double per head, but there is no way of getting round it as tomorrow everyone is at work so can't do it. Thank goodness she is only 21 once.
I managed to get a nice cake in Asda yesterday and they have put a photo of her as a little girl on it for me. She hasn't a clue .
Nothing much else planned for today as I believe the weather is mean't to turn awful later.
Hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 07:47 AM
Good morning all.

It's Rosies very first birthday today (where has that year gone?) so this morning she is having a lovely time with all her new toys

I'll get some photo's later and try to put them up. She's a big, 'ickle' girlie now

Out soon, hoping against hope that it stays dry as it's looking decidedly 'iffy'.

Have a good 'un all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Vicki and all who follow

You see I said that pasta dish would be a success

Sun is out here so might be a nice day, nights are getting cold 'tho.

Not sure what's on the agenda today but doubt I'll have nothing to do, walkies with the furries this afternoon I expect. Good news is Baruska is looking much healthier now the vet has given here some different tablets for her breathing.

Enjoy your day all of you.
Morning Harvey - hugs for Baruska.... I didn't realise she'd been unwell, hon xxx

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Off out tonight to Toby carvery for Charly's 21st Birthday which is tomorrow, table is booked for 7.30pm there will be 14 of us altogether. Unfortunatly I have just found out that on a Sunday the meal is almost double per head, but there is no way of getting round it as tomorrow everyone is at work so can't do it. Thank goodness she is only 21 once.
I managed to get a nice cake in Asda yesterday and they have put a photo of her as a little girl on it for me. She hasn't a clue .
Nothing much else planned for today as I believe the weather is mean't to turn awful later.
Hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing.
Morning Bev - big love to Charly for her birthday xx

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning all.

It's Rosies very first birthday today (where has that year gone?) so this morning she is having a lovely time with all her new toys

I'll get some photo's later and try to put them up. She's a big, 'ickle' girlie now

Out soon, hoping against hope that it stays dry as it's looking decidedly 'iffy'.

Have a good 'un all.
Morning Chris - happy birthday to Rosie! xx

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

I love it when a dish turns out well and there is enough for two days meals too.

Happy Birthday to Charly for tomorrow Bev. Enjoy the meal.
Happy Birthday Rosie.

Had a nice sedate stroll today with Dillon he didn't do his usual running like mad in and out of the long grass and no fellow dog walkers for him to meet and bounce around like a loony which my arms appreciate.

The weather s looking a bit iffy here too. Quit day here I think after gardening yesterday.

I like the gem today. Aaahhhh the good old days. Have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

I love it when a dish turns out well and there is enough for two days meals too.

Happy Birthday to Charly for tomorrow Bev. Enjoy the meal.
Happy Birthday Rosie.

Had a nice sedate stroll today with Dillon he didn't do his usual running like mad in and out of the long grass and no fellow dog walkers for him to meet and bounce around like a loony which my arms appreciate.

The weather s looking a bit iffy here too. Quit day here I think after gardening yesterday.

I like the gem today. Aaahhhh the good old days. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Morning Lynn, persisting down here in Bath at the mo. Fortunately it was a super bright sunny day yesterday when we visited the Farmers' Market (and spend a shedload of money on very fattening food) then walked round town wasting more dosh. So nice we were still outside chatting and drinking at 2am!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-09-2012, 10:04 AM

Happy 21st Birthday to Charly for tomorrow Bev - I hope she enjoys the cake!
and
Happy 1st Birthday to Rosie!

I have just vacuumed through the place and wonder why I bothered as that blanking Russell Hobbs Pet Cyclonic is absolutely useless. The first turbo head jammed within weeks of me buying the thing - the company I bought it from could not get spares so I had to buy a new head direct from Russell Hobbs - and that has now also jammed. The small head started picking up and then decided it was blocked so I had to keep unblocking it, and the place looks exactly the same as before I started.

I think I will stick it on our local Freecycle site as it has now got to the state that even the sight of the box is enough to send my BP sky high. The little steam cleaner can go as well - another useless waste of money.

Anyhow I am now totally knackered so am not going to do another thing today!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Morning Vicki and all

You've made me hungry now all this talk of food!

I have just got back from a local open show, part of Pip's rehabilitation, Pip was very good, we have come a long way thankfully. I am off to work soon for a busy afternoon.

It was the Butser Challenge today, a fell race within the park, such a shame as it gets very slippery on Butser when it's wet. There is also a craft fair going on so should be interesting. We are also in a bit of a panic as we are trying to produce the tickets to see Santa (about 1,000) and the copier has run out of toner, might have a rummage and see if I can find some, it's such a high tech machine we have to log on with an id card, big brother is definitely watching!

Have a good day all!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >