View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-06-2010, 10:39 PM
She is an absolute beauty, I am struggling to see any Bull Mastiff at the mo, but time will tell, My pup when little (a Cane Corso with a pedigree going back to many of the original dogs) was always mistaken for a Boxer or Boxer cross, at 8 months now, not a chance. Look forward to seeing your pup grow.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2010, 11:42 AM
She's a beauty.

Definitely looks like she is taking a lot after her Mum. Two very big breeds crossed, hope you have good walking boots for when she gets older
MisterAdam
New Member!
Male 

15-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Oh I can't wait, it's going to be great!!

I took a couple of new photos this evening that I thought i'd share with you all, you can see the size difference already and she's only about 11 weeks now!

It's unreal how much you start to love them like children!!
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2010, 10:43 PM
How cute is she!!
MisterAdam
New Member!
Male 

17-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Today Bella went for her first walk, she met some new dogs and make some friends. Especially a poodle, they swapped digits and are going to meet same time next week!

She was a bit nervous on her lead at first and looked at us as if to say "Why you putting this on me for? I can walk if I wanna!!!!"

After some encouragement she loved it and she ran around in the park, she played fetch with some sticks and had a little sleep in the sun!!

She was really good though, no pulling and walked by our sides all the time. She got lots of attention from fellow dog walkers.

I feel as though we've joined some hidden club where all dog walkers talk to each other and share compliments and gossip! It's great!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2