View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Sorry to hear this but sounds as if he is in really good hands. How on wart did they think this happened? Lynne anytime you need to talk ..... When will he be going?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Lynne will you he going with him?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 10:23 AM
I have just spoken to Lynne. Ben is en route to Glasgow as I type.Loads of Dogsey vibes and hugs needed . I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through.
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Just found this thinking of everyone and sending Beardie White Light for a positive outcome
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Oh this is just tragic for poor Lynne and dear Ben, but he will now be in the very best place possible! Thank goodness she got to hear about that other vet to get her to this stage she's at now with him, coz I think it might have just gone on and on with her normal vets, so thank God for that other phone call last night!

Sending everything we've got for you Lynne, that in a couple of hour's time Ben will be out of the op and totally painfree, and if anybody's gonna fix him, it would be them! Stay positive Lynne, he's going to be ok once they've gone in there and seen the damage, but my heart still goes out to you and every good vibe I've got for a speedy and safe recovery for the poor boy.xxxxxxx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Ben has to go to The Royal Vet School in Glasgow to have an operation to try to help him, it appears his vertebrae are damaged. I am absolutely devestated. Please Please PLease can we have as manyhealing vibes as you all can spare
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Thank you I am so worried - there is absolutely no indication of why this happened, hopefully the vet school might shed some light. The vet he saw reckons he will be ther for at least 2 weeks if op succesful
Hi Lynne , this could be something Ben was born with which has just started to cause problems now..

I would try to keep busy and catch up on housework , Ben is going to need your full attention when he comes home.

Sending warm hugs and healing thoughts to you and Ben xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Oh, Lynne...... thinking of you hon, and sending every vibe possible for a good outcome for Ben

x0x
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Oh Lynne, I'm so sorry this is happening, You must be beside yourself with worry poor, poor Ben, bless his little heart, healing vibes winging their to him and big (((HUGS))) for you and your family.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Just rushed in and straight onto here to see if there was any news. I am so so sorry Lynne that its not good news.
He is in the best place though and I just want to let you know my thoughts are going to be with you, OH and of course dear Ben every waking moment. I will keep sending positive (((vibes))) that the outcome is all very positive for him.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Aw hun you must be in pieces (((hugs)))

Ben is in the best of hands, sending you all every healing vibe I can and pray that he is going to be OK.

xxxxx
Page 10 of 50 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »