Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2021, 09:29 AM

Daily Thread Friday, 8th January, 2021

Good morning all. I wonder if we shall have snow today? I hope you and your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good
day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2021, 09:33 AM
Now that I live nearer the beach I found this again and remembered the happy times. Hope everyone is keeping warm this morning. Have a good day.
NEVER MIND IT DIDN'T LOAD UP.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2021, 09:34 AM
Good morning all.

We have frost, but thankfully no snow. We have been so lucky not to have any so far and I hope that carries on. I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but I hate snow with a passion

Going for our walk a little later today to allow the roads to warm up a bit. Have a shopping delivery coming between 3 pm and 5 pm and I need to get the beds changed today which mean the washing machine and tumble dryer will be working hard today.

Such an exciting life
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2021, 09:35 AM

Well that didn't load up.Never mind.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2021, 10:49 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda, Chris and all who follow

Pleased you are enjoying your walks along the beach Brenda and you sound so happy

Like you Chris we had a very heavy frost this morning but not many people about so a good walk was had. Housework now done so coffee time

Hope all are well stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2021, 11:08 AM
Brenda...I can't paste the link either...hmmmmm
We have snow, barely worth talking about
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Morning just to everyone.
No snow here either just heavy frost, and not slippery underfoot which is a big bonus.

Swapping rugs around in the cabin today. Not a lot else, making plans for other things including the garden. We are considering taking apart the big wardrobe in the spare room and re-using the shelves for storage and the clothes rail attached to the shelves, plus a pole with a lovely piece of voile maybe to hide the clothes on the rail and stop them becoming dusty. We have discovered in this bitter cold we get a lot of condensation on some walls due to many outside walls seems a bungalow thing.
Gorden has hopefully balanced the heating and if we can make things more open the air flows better to.
Thing is this wardrobe has big mirrored sliding doors, so I am thinking use them in the garden for reflection, how we will get them out there is any ones guess but with determination and a few days to achieve it I am sure we will.Then there is the big shade we bought back at Upwell it is tucked away and I was thinking of giving it away or selling it, but have thought maybe we could use it down the end of the garden again a great big thing.
All things to keep us occupied during lock down.

Keep well stay safe all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2021, 12:10 PM
The ducks were slipping in the puddles at the side of the lake so we knew to give them a wide berth. Other than that, it was fine. Oh my though, the fog!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-01-2021, 01:01 PM
'afternoon all

Very cold, barely +1C but dry, Xena has decided she wants to be outside, well I suppose if you had two fur coats (Inner & outer) then you might decide the same

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
All things to keep us occupied during lock down.

There's always something to do, I'm always a little surprised when people say there's nothing to do

Have a good day all, see you soon
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Yep before you know it the day slips by and you think where did that go. Lynn be careful of having glass in the garden. I know you will but make sure they are secure. Most of the time I'm happy but there are still time's when something catches me out. But more good days than not. I've been here just over 7 weeks now. So, where did that time go? Have a good afternoon peeps.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >