View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
aron
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-08-2012, 07:37 AM
Having problems in sandwell area west mids hope you have some good news put details on all the people and dog sites is [a social network] fastest way to spead news good luck.....
aron
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Thank god sorry never read full thread
yorkshiregal
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
same thing happened to me. Police made an arrest but did not recover the pup stolen from my house.
We had to take our own responsability and find her ourselves.
When we found her we called the police to let them know we had her and did they want to know details.
Not interested
That is the worst. The police should have at least cared about a dog that was missing. Honestly, sometimes it is such a disappointment to deal with them.

Originally Posted by Angie1966 View Post
I have it on good authority that the pup has been found and has been reunited with the owners
Now that is fantastic news! Hope the pup is doing really well and wasn't away from the family for too long.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2