View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Morning Jackie, so glad to hear Cassie is getting back to herself. keep up the good work......and a big Kiss for Cassie xxxxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Jackie, so glad to hear Cassie is getting back to herself. keep up the good work......and a big Kiss for Cassie xxxxxxxxx
Thanks Steph. Appreciate it. Kiss has been delivered. We've been to the beach and she was completely her normal little self except for tiring a bit quicker. What a difference compared to this time last week. xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 09:47 AM
So pleased to read you've given us what we wanted to hear this morning Jackie! I hope you didn't eat your bacon sarnie in front of her ladyship down on that beach this morning did you???!!! No, you don't want another week like last week and nor do we!!! Hugs, wags and licks for my girlie, and some for you two too!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
So pleased to read you've given us what we wanted to hear this morning Jackie! I hope you didn't eat your bacon sarnie in front of her ladyship down on that beach this morning did you???!!! No, you don't want another week like last week and nor do we!!! Hugs, wags and licks for my girlie, and some for you two too!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Aitch. We had bacon sandwiches at home when we got back and she'd had a belly full of chicken by then and was asleep on her bed LOL xxxxxJ
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Great news Jackie.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Great news Jackie.
Thanks Rachel xx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Sorry not had much chance to come on this week to see how things are. I've read your last posts and am so pleased to read Cassie is so much better, and even enjoyed a trip to the beach. I'm sure she will feel even better after her bath and she's back to her usual bonny self. Good lass Cassie.xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Sorry not had much chance to come on this week to see how things are. I've read your last posts and am so pleased to read Cassie is so much better, and even enjoyed a trip to the beach. I'm sure she will feel even better after her bath and she's back to her usual bonny self. Good lass Cassie.xxx
Thanks Janet. Only the odd accident with her piddling in her sleep but that is much less now with the AB's. She had a 'normal' beach walk this morning and a shorter trundle round the old golf course and sea front this afternoon. She's eating her new food and cooked chicken well and is adapting to the low fat treats...bless! She's had her bath and is lovely soft and fluffy. She's now curled up beside me asleep after having a play with her dad....such a relief!!!xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 06:12 AM
Morning one and all. Cassie was completely dry last night and had a comfortable uneventful time of it.

I've managed to collect the piddle sample for the vet although she's not happy she can't have breakfast yet

I can hear a squeaky ball from downstairs so she must be playing with John. What a great sound

Will update as soon as we're back from the vet.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2009, 06:40 AM
Brilliant News Hun

May it continue.........HUGS CASSIE
Page 33 of 35 « First < 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 >