Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2021, 09:14 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 19th January

Good morning everyone

Do hope things served down for you Kelly. It is a shame that more can't be done to rid you and your neighbours from all the trouble.

Wet and windy here today but managed a walk between the rain. Other than washing the bedding nothing planned.

Hope all are well stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2021, 09:26 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well. God bless.

Now back to work on Steve's accounts, not a lot doing this year so shouldn't take too long.

Kelly hope you get things sorted there without too much trouble from the neighbour.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2021, 09:59 AM
Well, nobody came back last night...the mother showed up at about 9am, I spoke to my nice neighbour today and she said she thinks it's attention seeking...I am just sick of the stress and drama. She's not my kid, I shouldn't be expected to be intervening on someone trying to top themselves by banging on the wall... which is apparently what she wanted. My nice neighbours daughter went and knocked the door to check on her and considering she had supposedly taken an overdose.... answered the door full of attitude so my nice neighbours left and tried to call and tell her mum she was able to answer the door and was walking. ...there was no answer on the phone so they just left a message for her, she wasn't very impressed that they just left after checking the girl was up....now this woman is someone who reports people falsely to the police and social services, makes complaints to the council and was very very off with my nice neighbour a few months back and hasn't bothered with her since..yet, we are supposed to jump when she decides...my theory is I have to live next to someone....that's it, I don't have to talk to them, I tried being nice when she arrived, then the banging on the wall started and the false reports. We are all convinced that house is bloody jinxed!!
On a good note, my traveller chap has arrived to do the garden...5 of them in total! I sound like I live in a mansion lol turned up, got straight on with it, I have warned the neighbours about the noise and just been and knocked on the end house to let them know that the vans are on the driveway and is that o.k? The lad was absolutely fine about it so any complaints and I know it's next door
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2021, 11:56 AM
I think the fellas will be finished soon, can't believe how fast they have worked!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-01-2021, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
she wasn't very impressed that they just left after checking the girl was up....now this woman is someone who reports people falsely to the police and social services, makes complaints to the council and was very very off with my nice neighbour a few months back and hasn't bothered with her since..yet, we are supposed to jump when she decides

Griff- If it was me I wouldn't even go round there, keep well away, everyt time you make contact you are opening yourself up to some abuse from this family, I just feel so sorry for all of you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Afternoon Sue, Moyra, griff, Harvey and all to follow.

Weather dry but we have had rain overnight and very breezy. We have to keep an eye on the weather this storm Christoph is coming as far as Peterborough so may well make it's way to the Fens.

griff, if I had that much noise going on and I was being told the girl is vulnerable regards overdosing I would ring the police and let them know she is making a noise and you are concerned for her welfare.
I am sure they would track her mother down and read her the riot act about her part in keeping her daughter safe. Or they should I would hope.
It is not yours or your neighbours responsibility to look out for this person especially of her mother is being a piece of work to you all.
I really feel for you all like Harvey has said.

Keep safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Good afternoon all.

Blimey Kelly, that house is a nightmare. I don't know how you put up with it.

Dave has gone through for his scan so it's lovely and quiet. I've sorted some (digital) photo's into order for Gary, tidied round and now I have about an hour before OH gets home and talks my head off

Time to enjoy the quiet me thinks
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Griff you are sure you do not live in Amityville are you not?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2021, 03:06 PM
Hahahaha, kazz...... you could be onto something there!!!
Lynn, it had crossed my mind to do something similar
Harvey, I don't go round there...infact I haven't spoken to her for months...infact, she has lived there since July and I have spoken to her for a total of about an hour