Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 12:52 PM

Selling clothes on ebay?

Does anybody have any luck selling clothes on Ebay? My daughter's just had a clearout & I'm always putting it into charity shops & could do with some spare cash!! I've tried to sort out the name stuff like River Island/Jane Norman in hope that anything is better than nothing!!

I sold 2 broken mobile phones on there last week & got £44 which was a nice surprise! but never really tried "used clothes before"
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 04:04 PM
yeah ive sold a few clothes, try and bundle a few together or just sell them seperatly. they go quite well as well, especially if there in good condition. usually used sutff i would bundle
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by valandra View Post
yeah ive sold a few clothes, try and bundle a few together or just sell them seperatly. they go quite well as well, especially if there in good condition. usually used sutff i would bundle
Thanks Valandra - yes I've listed some of the tops & dresses together.Fingers crossed I make some dosh!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Does anybody have any luck selling clothes on Ebay? My daughter's just had a clearout & I'm always putting it into charity shops & could do with some spare cash!! I've tried to sort out the name stuff like River Island/Jane Norman in hope that anything is better than nothing!!

I sold 2 broken mobile phones on there last week & got £44 which was a nice surprise! but never really tried "used clothes before"
I sold a load of really nice stuff a few years ago when I put all the weight on, I did quite well out of it
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I sold a load of really nice stuff a few years ago when I put all the weight on, I did quite well out of it
bet you wished you hadn't now you've lost all the weight again though
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 05:44 PM
My daughter just has a clearout so she can claim she's got nothing to wear! if it's a going out top she won't wear it more than few times - she drives me nuts!!
Not like I was ever like that when I was younger
Also, I haven't told her I've put them on ebay, she thinks they've gone to charity he he!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
most were very good labels but that said, fashion is fickle, so its not big deal,

at least now I have an excuse for a whole new wardrobe, which I have to say im working on
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
My daughter just has a clearout so she can claim she's got nothing to wear! if it's a going out top she won't wear it more than few times - she drives me nuts!!
Not like I was ever like that when I was younger
Also, I haven't told her I've put them on ebay, she thinks they've gone to charity he he!!
I got a load of new stuff, for the summer,,but thats past now, so I need to either stick it up the loft, or get rid,

im now working on stocking up on winter wear
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 06:13 PM
I got a load of new stuff, for the summer,,but thats past now, so I need to either stick it up the loft, or get rid,

im now working on stocking up on winter wear
You are naughty I put all my out of season clothes away in a case & then get them out again like a good girl. It's only when I can't fit any more in the wardrobe I have a clear out. Everyones always amazed at all my shoes but some I've had for about 10 years - they always come back into fashion again eventually
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Glad you put some on. How long did you put them on for? My friend has had 8 bin bags full of new born clothing and keeps asking me to sell them. But i would feel horrible making a profit off her stuff so she has sent them to the charity shop lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >