Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2010, 08:52 PM

Walk with a difference tonight

took ben and dillion out for their walk, gets onto our local feild and i can smell burning. so starts to investigate, hear cracking sounds. then see that the little darlings have built a fire in the bushes. we havnt had that much rain so these bushes n trees could go up quickly.
i then see 2 or 3 kids about 13 yrs old, call them bloody idiots. (and thats all i called them) and got a mouthful of foul abuse back their mums would be so proud of them. i then realise i havnt got my mobile on me. so see a lad i know him mum.(1 of the good 1s)and use his phone to call the fire brigade. and then have to hang around the feild waiting for them to arrive. i can hear the engine driving around and around. eventully wave them down. then it must be a ladies dream. having a hunky fireman (and he was quite cute lol) in the bushes then what happens. ben gets all the fuss. and was given a ball by a fireman who had shaper eyes than me (found the ball on the feild)
the kids have set a fire on this feild at least 3 or 4 times this week. each time they are using a service which could be saving some-one.
also they are not doing us any favors. the council want this feild badly to sell to developers. they have got a stupid Olympic village to pay for. so all our green spaces are being sold off and so these stupid kids are playing into the councils hands. they will be whinging that they havnt got anywhere to play or hang out.
so a differnt walk tonight.