Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2023, 06:41 AM

Sunny Sunday 16th July 2023

Morning all. Hope you didn't get any damage from the windy weather yesterday. I have decided that I have hives as it fits all the description on the websites. I have no idea what is causing it. So, I just hope tomorrow can bring me relief as I am seriously fed up with it. Hope you all have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2023, 08:03 AM
Morning Brenda
Are the hives all over Brenda or just arms? If it's all over, I would imagine that it's either something you are eating or something your whole body is in contact with. I had them after eating a cheese and onion sausage roll from Sainsbury's, only reason I knew it was that is because they come in a pack of 4 and I had another one another day and the same thing happened..... oddly, I can still eat the Iceland mini ones if ever I feel like it.
The wind has dropped here I think but there's one tree that copped for it, if I was up to it, I would have got a stake and put it upright again as the housing association whose land it's on will just cut it down
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2023, 08:38 AM
Morning brenda, griff and all who follow.
Very windy here yesterday and again today and intermittent showers here too yesterday.
The meeting between Brewster and Freya went exceptionally well.
She is a little nervous of him especially when he makes quick movements, she has never liked animated toys since before she could walk and was still very tiny.
We had to avoid animated Christmas characters we soon found out.
They all brought Brewster some nice toys a monkey and a dinosaur which Freya gave to him, she didn't get around to stroking him but very nearly did before leaving, Mark and Lauren were so good with her and Brewster introducing them and they both thought he was lovely and very good, which he was.
Freya thought she would like to take the toys home when they left especially the dinosaur. Brewster has brought her her own dinosaur and it will be delivered today.
Gorden is officially a pensioner today. Also our 46th wedding Anniversary. Where has that time gone ?

brenda you have probably looked at this.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hives/
It will be a shame if they don't stake the tree but cut it down griff.
Sue I hope your weekend is continuing to be a quieter one.
Kazz I hope you are having a nice weekend.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2023, 08:43 AM
Good morning Brenda and Kelly

Hope you can get some help from the doctor Brenda. My eldest used to have hives and we had lotion to put on it. Never did find out what caused it.

Shame about the tree just hope they don't cut it down Kelly

I is still very windy here but not as bad as last night. Nothing down near me other than a lot of fairly large twigs Fromm our oak trees. I have cleared these up and put the bin out for tomorrow.

Teazle walked and washing blowing nicely on the line, Nothing planned today. Yesterday three of the family arrived for a quick bite to eat before picking Maria up from gymnastics and taking her to school for two more performances. She really enjoys drama and Ben is going to try and enrol her in a theatre school near him when she gives up gymnastics. She should really do that now as her legs and knees, especially her knees, are really causing her problems , but she has two competitions she wants to do so we will see what happens after that.

Take care everyone
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2023, 08:45 AM
Good morning Lynn we seem to have posted at the same time

Pleased the meeting of the two little ones went well and hopefully Freya will enjoy the dinosaur from Brewster.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2023, 12:08 PM
Good afternoon all

I'm guessing Freya and Brewster will be firm friends before long Lynn. First meetings are always fraught, but it sounds like it went well.

Not too bad a morning. Still a bit windy, but nowhere near as bad as it was yesterday
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2023, 06:53 PM
Kelly anywhere. Have a good evening everyone. Off to watch A Year on Planet Earth.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Brenda, I would suggest it's either shampoo etc washing powder or something you are eating, companies are sods for not declaring changes.
Hopefully Freya will get her confidence soon
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2023, 06:42 AM
Kelly, no idea, I just hope he or she can give me something to stop the itch, which is made worse by me scratching. Hey ho I will soon know.