Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 09:06 AM

Zoomies in the rain!

We've just been caught in the most torrential downpour - much to Tilly's delight! She goes completely bonkers & does zoomies round the field. Then when we get home she does them again in & out of the house, skidding all over the floor. I usually just stand there mouth open watching her fly past!!
Does anyone elses dog go barmy in the rain
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Stumpy doesn't do it so much in the rain, but when she comes out of the river she usually goes barmy

Our old family dog, Max, would always have zoomies in the house after being on a wet walk - I think he was blow-drying himself
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 09:11 AM
jake does he loves the rain, it makes him get very excited... but only if he is out a walk. if he goes into the garden for his business, he runs back in asap lol.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Stumpy doesn't do it so much in the rain, but when she comes out of the river she usually goes barmy

Our old family dog, Max, would always have zoomies in the house after being on a wet walk - I think he was blow-drying himself
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
jake does he loves the rain, it makes him get very excited... but only if he is out a walk. if he goes into the garden for his business, he runs back in asap lol.

It's like they are on speed isn't it! Sometimes Tilly tries to run in a tight circle so fast she falls over!!