Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
justjess
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-11-2008, 07:26 AM

My new puppy

my Mum picked me up from school yesterday and told me that we were off to see a puppy, and that it was the GSD i had shown her a week or so ago but when we phoned up he had someone just going to view him who then bought him. but he was returned the other day (i'll not get into that), so we went to see him and we fell in love, he is 10 weeks old and the breeder will be savin him for us for three weeks untill we move, (met both his parents and they a lovely dogs), they had three children, a 6 year old a baby and another that was also young, the 6 year old came out and he was wonderful around her, and the little girl made him sit and he was did it really well, and he is also used to cats, and we have decided to call him Kaiser.

anyway now for piccies (sorry at how bad they are but were taken on my phone and he wouldn't stay still lol)

Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Awww he is gorgeous , I'm sure you can't wait to get him home . Poor boy being returned but maybe he was meant to be yours
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Congratulations on your new boy!

He looks lovely!
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Hes a stunning german pup....I agree he was meant to be yours
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

27-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Aw he is a beauty. It was meant to be that you would be his new "Mummy" - congrats. Look forward to seeing more piccies of him when you get him home.

Take care.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Oh he is lovely, and lucky you Maybe it was fate hun? He was meant to be with you. I am sure you will be a lovely owner. Looking forward to seeing lots of lovely pictures of him and you. Will you be taking him to training classes.
If you want any advice then we are always here.
Good luck with your new pup Kaiser! Lovely name and very apt him being German and all
Elaine xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Well that's definately fate then............he's meant to be yours. Lucky you and congratulations
justjess
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks for your replies, fingers crossed we are supossed to be waiting three weeks before we can get him but my mum has said we might be able to get him tomorrow.

yes we are going to be taking him to training classes (once we are able to find a deccent one lol) I've been looking at his pics all day and my face has been like this