Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sprocket
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy
Yes I understand that, I work for an insurance company that does the same with car renewals, but we do warn people first before we do it to give them time to cancel. In this case, I had already told them that they were NOT to renew and they were NOT to deduct from my card, which they arrogantly ignored. I have all the emails filed, my credit card company is very good as I had a problem with undelivered goods before and couldn't get hold of the Company, they were very good and once I had filled out the claim form it was sorted out straight away.

McAfee won't read my email until tomorrow I guess, as their admin people work conventional office hours and take weekend and PH's off but I will tell my credit card company in the meantime so at least the form will be on the way, and McAfee will have a couple of days to respond.
hey deccy didnt mean it to come across smarty pants ish hope it didnt...
Just that alot of people dont keep all of the info we need which does drag out the process was trying to give you a heads up ....and with req to the warning unfortunalty shocking as it is if they have your card details the can deduct it as they please . If they have orginally taken from your card then we wouldnt stop them deducting again unless you dispute it with your cc company which as you have said most companys are good with disputes if you dispute an item and mcaffee refunds then it can be released no harm done.
let us know how you get on x
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2006, 06:47 PM
It gets worse. I got my credit card statement tonight, and there is the charge, so I rang them and guess what? THEY HAVE CHARGED ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!! that will come off next month's statement!!!!!
I have the number for the CC Company's "disputes" team but they only work office hours so that will be a call from my mobile tomorrow

I AM SOOOOOOOOO MAD!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Now Gill, turn all that anger into something positive.......go into the kitchen, get a large drink, and a very large piece of something nice and fattening and scoff the lot and down the drink. Sh1t happens honey - you can kill 'em tomorrow!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2