Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 07:13 PM
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Jenny I know exactly what you mean!! I had a spate of dreams last summer where I am quite sure I had died every possible way!!! Drowning, sufficating, stabbing, BEHEADING , god it was awful!!! And it was the same for me, like being trapped in your body after dying. Did you have a rising sense of panic too?
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 07:29 PM
erm.. well i was in the car crash.. cos my family died in it too... and i was really scared that id lost em. but int he other ones.. i think.. i jus felt quite relaxed..... like, i knew i was dead... and my body was numb.. but then i did panic thinkin i was gonna be stuck in my body forever... and my mind wud still be alive!!
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 07:44 PM
Oh, well, I just would get panicky.

I had a really strange dream about a week ago.

I was an adult, and I was in a car with some man. Except I knew him, almost like he was my husband or boyfriend or something. Well he was driving and then all of a sudden we were on train tracks diving head on with a train!! And then just as we were going to collide, and I had jus resigned myself to death, something spoke to me in my mind. My own voice mind you, And it said "What happens in the World of Dreams is true." Now the World of Dreams is from a book series The Wheel of Time. For those of you who have read them I don't need to explain, but for the others, the World of Dreams is a place in the dream world where you can control what you do, whyt you look like, and what you see. Its also dangerous as what happens in the World of Dreams exists when you wake up. So you can be killed in it. okay but back to the dream: Well when I heard that I somehow pulled myself out of the dream and into my body. I woke up, drenched in sweat. Wierd or what?
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 07:52 PM
This is getting spooky guys
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Mmm, very
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 08:28 PM
well i once heard that if u die in ur dream, then u die in real life, like, perhaps u have an asthma attack in ur bed, or u suffocate or wotever.
And i used to believe this for ages, cos i wud always wake up b4 i died. but ive now had so many dreams where ive actually died in my dream.. so dont believe that anymore!
Although i do believe every dream has a meaning, which is probably obv since it comes from ur mind.. so its somethin ur thinkin bout deep deep down and may not even kno it. but theres always a hidden meaning.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2004, 08:39 PM
You know I don't remember my dreams. I assume I do dream just don't recall them.

Karen
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4