Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2022, 10:46 AM

Halfway Sunday 15.5.22

Good morning all

Halfway Sunday as its halfway (pretend) through the month and halfway between scorching and rainy weather wise here too.

Saw a neighbour and his little Jack Russell today first time in a while I have caught them to speak to she has had her left eye removed the lens popped he said; he is very soft where the dog is concerned so did not push for information will catch his sister when I see her. Anyhow he has drops for the other eye to help prevent it happening again.

Chris So pleased you had a good day with your lad isn't it nice though he is enjoying his independence enough to live his life making your day/time together enjoyable rather than routine. Sorry to hear about Rosie.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2022, 10:46 AM
Morning all
Been watching my blue tits family bless them! Very very busy feeding the babies.
Just got to pop to primarni to return a couple of dresses....got wise now, I get 2 sizes to make sure one actually fits and then return the other, it's a bit frustrating but I have lost out on clothes before because of the nonsense sizing.... it's the same everywhere though, I can get jeggings from pep and co and one month they fit lovely, buy another pair and they are either too small or dead baggy.
Just need to make sure that nothing else catches my eye....I am returning the dresses......not picking up anymore lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2022, 10:59 AM
Lol....we doubled up Kazz
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2022, 11:46 AM
Good afternoon all

Gave Rosie very short walking time today so see how that goes.

Very overcast this morning, but, wouldn't you know it, the sun is out now

I know exactly what you mean about sizing Kelly. I rarely buy clothes online because of it. They really should standardise sizing so that we can be confident in what we buy

On saying that, I've just ordered a couple of teeshirts from Asda for pick up tomorrow. I am far from confident in the size, but it's not much hassle to return them and, as I needed some new knickers anyway, I thought I'd give it a go
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2022, 12:18 PM
Good afternoon all

Hope Rosie is ok after her walk today

I got Barry to try on one of the polo shirts I ordered from M & S and they fitted. Our local branch never seems to have what I want in stock!

I was planning on putting weedkiller over the drive and doing some gardening but rain stopped play. Trying to rain again now so a quiet afternoon of catch up and reading.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2022, 01:06 PM
I have lost weight....I am wearing clothes that I had early last year yet I needed a size 16 in Primark, I don't get hung up on sizing anymore but I am aware that it can be damaging... especially to people like my cousin with eating disorders....I actually have had to buy a size 20 before now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2022, 09:39 PM
Seen my mate Rob for a little bit, got the biggest hug...I am surprised I don't have broken ribs!!
Came back in time to watch the drone show, was going to go but Steve was being a girl and wouldn't go....now he said he wishes he had gone. Watched it and it's incredibly clever...well put together and I liked it that much I sent the link to my brother to watch lol...he also enjoyed it.