Our sister sites
Our sister sites
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2007, 09:21 AM

South Wales Ch show

For all those entered at S Wales -

Please be aware that Usk is underwater therefore the show has been moved to Newbury showground - still the same dates. This has been confirmed.

Debs
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2007, 09:27 AM
indeed....

The secretary of South Wales Kennel Ass has just phoned him to say that the Championship Show 5th-8th July 2007, is being moved from Usk due to water-logged ground. It will now be at Newbury SHOWGROUND, the same venue as Southern Counties Champ Show.

Cross post please.

should be interesting given its the same weekend as the British GP, and the roads are generally gridlocked!
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks for that. Sure it will be in the papers but knowing me I would have gone to the wrong place.
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2007, 09:45 AM
thats the one along the A449 isn't it? I drove past there yesterday on my way to Cardiff and it was like a big lake, there are also some silage bags left in the field that is normally used for camping but they are underwater too.
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by colliemad View Post
thats the one along the A449 isn't it? I drove past there yesterday on my way to Cardiff and it was like a big lake, there are also some silage bags left in the field that is normally used for camping but they are underwater too.
That's right.
It's a shame but it's just reduced my drive to an hour so good for me, not good for others I imagine.
Hopefully they might get the ring layouts out in time for next weeks papers. Presume the starting times are all the same but judging by the Grand Prix. Think i'll make sure I'm there extra early
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2007, 03:00 PM
bumping this up