Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2007, 02:10 PM

Bad timing

Well i had hoped that i would be entering Rio into the Welsh Kennel champ show, it would have been her first show (champ) but in the last few days she has started to blow her coat on her legs so i guess we will have to postpone showing her for a while. I think that she will be in season soon as she is due .
Taz is totally out of coat but he is entered into a few shows but look at him he looks good but when they go ova him he has no coat, Never mind mind you the dyson has never worked so hard:smt037
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Aww what a shame, you were so hoping it wouldn't happen. Isn't that just the way of it

Ahhh well, least the house is tidy with all that hoovering huh :smt002
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 03:44 PM
awe you must be dissapointed, holly is blowing her coat and the hair is everywhere, so guess the next season is in the post first class! dont have her entered in anything though, the amount of hair coming out of her is shocking, so cant imagine what its like with an akita im guessing you could fill black bags with it,
shona x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 04:35 PM
My three Shibas are doing the same thing. I don't show, so not bothered in that department. However, the Dyson is looking a little tired......

Better luck next time hon xox