Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Janskcoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-06-2007, 05:55 PM

Blackpool?

Anyone been to Blackpool today? Hope you got on ok. What's the weather like & Should i expect a mud bath for sunday?

Goodluck to anyone thats showing over the weekend.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2007, 10:45 PM
I got stuck in the traffic going to work!

Anyone going to Blackpool Dog Show should nip into my shop tomorrow!
I'm just in Kirkham - the signs for the dog show take you past Kirkham, so you should nip in to see me!

Good luck everyone!
susanatlasinski
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm going to Blackpool tomorrow, well going down tonight for the 60's and 70's disco. Looking forward to it as I'm taking July off (except one open show) so no more champ shows till Bournmouth.

I think it's going to be an other welly day
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-06-2007, 09:34 AM
Im going Sunday, not looking forward to trudging in wellies LOL, not showing just shoppingOH is trying his hardest to hide my plastic Argh!!!
huggles
b-eye
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 01:40 PM
I have paid to go but sadly Marius isn't ready for it. He is still getting used to traffic and I don't want to unduly stress him out with the journey as he also has only just had his first successful car journey without being sick!

I have to put him first - on top of that he is still too eager to greet everyone and he is jumping up at anyone going over him at the moment. Which to be fair isn't a surprise as we have only been to 3 Ringcraft sessions, so he hasn't had chance to get used to it yet! Will start with Open shows I think

Best of luck to all going, have a great day xxx
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm there with 3 of mine on sunday, if I can get them to just hold onto their coats for another day

Mo
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2007, 09:24 PM
I was there today...not a bad day weatherwise , sunny spells but quite breezy. Saw some beautiful dogs, I went to see the gundogs really, but was totally taken by one of the hound breeds, it was a Basset Fauve de Bretagne, definitely now on my list to have one day
Border1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-06-2007, 04:53 PM
What a day it is more like a mud bath today spent more time carrying my collie who still managed to pull a reserve in puppy class