Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 05:05 PM

Inventions

Does anyone ever try think of an invention to overcome an everyday need or in certain situations? One of mine is a large, lightweight, strong, foldable rabbit run for indoors/out that can be easily cleaned n stored away Or ever been sucessful at producing and marketing an invention and how to go about it.
Many thanks
H.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 05:14 PM
I tried to come up with a straw that has a filter at the bottom so when I'm drinking orange juice - I don't drink the bits (can't stand the bits)
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I tried to come up with a straw that has a filter at the bottom so when I'm drinking orange juice - I don't drink the bits (can't stand the bits)
Just buy smooth juice!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Just buy smooth juice!
See I do but when the OH goes/buys a drink at the bar - he forgets
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 05:27 PM
See I do but when the OH goes/buys a drink at the bar - he forgets
The bits are the best bit.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Not when you're mixing Tia Maria with it
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 05:46 PM
I agree!
I drink loads of Tropicana orange, with juicy bits! (sometimes with extra juicy bits!)
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 05:59 PM
k9 i would like something similar to what you are looking for only it would ideally be open at the top, high enough that my rats couldn't jump out (you should see the height they can jump, and no mesh or chewable sides so basically a playpen for rats for in the house that is big enough for me to be-able to sit in beside them, but that can fold away for easy storage, so that they aren't having to be kept in there carrier while im cleaning there cage ( i cant/wont freerange them as there is a lot of hidyholes in my livingroom)
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 06:34 PM
Was going to say 'tea strainer' until read your other posts, pub/bar, tea strainer in bag/pocket, look on OH's face

Just buy smooth juice!
Thought about that one too, until read other posts

I agree!
I drink loads of Tropicana orange, with juicy bits! (sometimes with extra juicy bits!)
Confession here, sorry guys, am glad you like em but i never liked juicy bits either, frog spawn?

Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
k9 i would like something similar to what you are looking for only it would ideally be open at the top, high enough that my rats couldn't jump out (you should see the height they can jump, and no mesh or chewable sides so basically a playpen for rats for in the house that is big enough for me to be-able to sit in beside them, but that can fold away for easy storage, so that they aren't having to be kept in there carrier while im cleaning there cage ( i cant/wont freerange them as there is a lot of hidyholes in my livingroom)
Ahh the ratties, adorable as they are we still have evidence of destruction here, n there are too many wires etc. to let the rabbits have free run either in safety. Maybe this has given a gifted entrepeneur some ideas(if reading)
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 06:40 PM
fingers crossed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >