Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2010, 03:56 PM
I have put pictures on of my dog
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 03:59 PM
If anything I wrote came across as nasty that wasn't the intention, just trying to understand the situation, as it kept changing .

I can be blunt and honest, when it comes to dogs, but I don't think I was intentionally nasty.

Gemma, apologies if I upset you, just seen too many people breed for the wrong reason, so probably could of worded some things better
gemsoph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Oh its ok i was glad of the advise even if it did get abit heated! ty
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 06:41 PM
From original poster
"My bitch is going to the vets on friday to have the injection!"

I am so relieved that you have decided not to let your dog go ahead with her pregnancy. From your posts it seems that it has been a hard decision for you to make, as you have kept going from one thing to another with your threads and it is obvious that you have been undecided. Believe me it is the right decision to prevent your dog from having pups. There are many reasons why I say this (gathered from your posts I have read so far). Please keep to your decision and do not worry about if it is the right one. It is. Once this is over, be very careful about other male dogs, as she may well come into season again sooner than you think. Take advice from your vet as to when you should get her spayed and then have it done. She can then freely associate with your mum's dog without any worries and will be free from phantom pregnancies and the other conditions that often beset unspayed bitches. Hope all goes well.
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by gemsoph View Post
yes i want her to have 1 litter its like thats what she needs as she keeps having fantom pregnancys after each season. I was there when they mated and tryed to clam both dogs. my bitch was yelping as if it was hurting and when they both seperated the males manhood was still really big it hadnt gone down while inside my dog. My dog is still bleeding is this the time they can get pregnant? And how will i know if she is having pups? ty
thay usualy get pregnant on there 10th day of there cycle and it's recomendeds to mate them again 2 day's later just to make sure but saying that both my bitches just got mated once each and had pupp's you can usualy tell if there pregnant about 6 week's you will notice the diference yourself it usualy takes about 63 day's for her to give birth she will still bleed untill her season finishes good luck
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 11:35 AM
Josshun - may I suggest you read this thread through before posting..... or at least the updated one, post 198, as shown in the title. Once you do, your contribution will be different, I'm sure.
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Josshun - may I suggest you read this thread through before posting..... or at least the updated one, post 198, as shown in the title. Once you do, your contribution will be different, I'm sure.
sorry vicky never read the updated post im alway's doing that thank's will be more carefull and read updated ones
Page 24 of 24 « First < 14 21 22 23 24