Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2009, 05:50 AM

Morning all!

Morning all,

Have to knuckle down and start talking to staff about their objectives for the coming year. These should have been completed by end March, but their previous manager only just completed the last lot of assessments for 2008, the plank . As Suzanne is off on Friday and Bekki is off for two weeks starting Monday, I am left with today and tomorrow to get this done.

Best hop to it, eh?

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop, with them are their 8 children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and her eight children are able to fit in the bus. So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man and says to him.

"Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick, that ticking sound is driving me crazy!!"

The blind man replies: "If you would've put a rubber on the end of YOUR stick, we'd be sitting in the bus.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Morning Vicki x x x x x x

Morning Aitch, Steph, Lynn, Pat, Jenny, Jackie, Tracey, Shona and Boobah x x x x x x x

Morning all x x x x x x

Have a good day and be careful out there

x x x x x x x x x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2009, 06:03 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Very overcast here today..we had thunderstorms again yesterday...bloomin weather

Have a good day all
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Morning vicki, morning all, delivering training all day today, so will have no voice left at the end, never mind only a week left to work before a week and a half off

Have a great day everyone
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. A plethora of meetings today so I'll wish you all a good Wednesday and catch up with you later.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2009, 06:26 AM
morning all
quiet one planned here.

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Vicki x x x x x x

Morning Aitch, Steph, Lynn, Pat, Jenny, Jackie, Tracey, Shona and Boobah x x x x x x x

Morning all x x x x x x

Have a good day and be careful out there

x x x x x x x x x
Morning Shane

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post

Very overcast here today..we had thunderstorms again yesterday...bloomin weather

Have a good day all
Morning Sheree

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning vicki, morning all, delivering training all day today, so will have no voice left at the end, never mind only a week left to work before a week and a half off

Have a great day everyone
Morning Liz

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. A plethora of meetings today so I'll wish you all a good Wednesday and catch up with you later.
Morning J

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
quiet one planned here.

sue
Morning Sue
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2009, 06:45 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Hope you get your jobs done today Vicki.

Weather overcast here too we had torrential rain yesterday afternoon and thunder storms, at least it waited to get Joels sports day out the way.

Quiet day here except for getting Gordens radio sorted out for him this afternoon.

at todays gem. Have a good day all.
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2009, 06:46 AM

It's a bit of a war zone at work at the mo, we have a new guy just started (new position) and he's come in all guns blazing and upset a few long standing employees. You never quite know when its all going to kick off

Getting butterflies in my wait for Fridays SW visit, hoping he doesnt make an issue about the dogs.

Cant wait for the weekend, its been a somewhat stressful week so far

Have a good day all xx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Morning all

The carpet goes down in our last room today.YAY!

My eldest two finish school today for the Summer so that will make mornings slightly later as only my youngest will be off to school still.I have 6 girls for lunch and then have to taxi service them to the cinema this afternoon.

My cleaner comes today so it is a general tidy up and get sorted day. i then have a governors meeting after school tonight. Quite a busy day!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >