View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 10:25 AM
Barbara, I don't know why you can't see them. The same thing happened to me earlier when I was trying to show my husband. I can see them now though so hopefully it was just something temporary.

Jackie and Roxy, I have made up the spare room. Hope you don't mind sharing, we have a foldaway bed and a regular bed, you have to decide who gets what

Gordon Lover and dogmadgem, yes there are big sharks here in Hawaii. Unfortunately a surfer just died last month through a shark attack off the waters of Kauai. I would love to go to Australia too. It has always been a dream of mine. I am sure it is very beautiful there. But to swim with sharks, I don't think so!!LOL

Thanks bellaluna, sponge and clarence.

Aloha
Bon
Almost a Veteran

30-06-2004, 10:41 AM
Wow it looks gorgeous and great shots of the dogs. Do people stop you all the time to ask about the Corso's. I cannot go two feet without some one stopping me and wanting to chat. Make up another bed for me LOL.
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 10:47 AM
im terrified of sharks! absolutely terriefied
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 10:49 AM
Bon, yes I get asked all the time. There aren't too many corso's here and most people follow up with "what's that" after I tell them they are Cane Corso's. Maui is our Mr. Popular because of his coloring but I love the blue in my Mana too.

As for the beds, all I have left is an air mattress and a sleeping bag. Hope you don't mind roughing it LOL
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Its ok Im bringing my mobile home,

* Thats if I can find a place that fits roller skates to houses*
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 11:07 AM
LOL @ Roxy. Mobile homes are not permitted in Hawaii. You will have to downgrade to a large van.
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 11:08 AM
dogmadgem...me too!!!!
Bon
Almost a Veteran

30-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Thats all right I don't mind taking a sleeping bag...hey I am a sleeping bag, hehe.

I had the police stop me one day to talk about Zoi, LOL. We were coming from the pharmacy and I noticed I was being followed by a cop in his car and I thought oh no the store thought I stole something and have called in the coppers on me but he pulled me over just to talk dog. Zoi is a real man magnet LOL.
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 11:22 AM
I know

I love to take them for walks because guys always stop me to ask about them. I talked to this one guy who was walking his poodle and he just kept looking longingly at Maui. Turns out his wife said no big dogs and went out and bought him a poodle to satisfy his desire to have a dog LOL

Poor thing. (no offense to poodle owners but you know what I mean)
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Oh yeah, I have seen pictures of you and if there is any resemblance to a sleeping bag, I must be blind

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >