Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 09:39 AM

Things kids say (A bit rude )

I was yakking on the blower last night to one of my sisters ,And she was telling me my niece was of staying with one of her friends over night ,
Her other we friends mummy is expecting ,And my sister had inquired what the little girls mummy and daddy were calling the baby when it arrives , My niece polietly says mummy there is no daddy , Amy daddy and mummy do not live together they are divorced ,So my sister says then her step daddy , To which my niece replies she does not have a step daddy ,So my sister said her mummy boyfriend then pet , She does not have a boyfriend mummy , So my sister not thinking said but sweetie you need a mummy and daddy to make a baby , My niece who is 9 yrs old said no mummy Amy mum has her own willie My sister did not know what to say ,And she says no pet you must be mistaken ,To which my innocent little niece said mummy she does and it wiggles about and makes a funny noise , Well my sister was in stiches trying to tell me on the phone as was I , And she asked her how do you know this pet , And she said cos Amy took it from her mum bedroom mummy and said its her mums willie and thats how she became pregnant ,I doubt my niece will not be staying over at Amy for some time to come ,My sister said do you think I should tell her I know of this , To which me being me I said yes ,Becuase she needs to sue the manufacturer as there product is extremley fertile
It did make me laugh out of the mouths of babes eh peeps xxdk
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 09:42 AM
ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

thats great!!!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Im still in fits of laughter even now xxxxxxxxxxdk
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 09:49 AM
i remember wondering why my mum lookd so embarrassed when i went in when she had visitors i wa bout 6yrs old and had seen pretty woman!

when they asked what i wanted to be when i was older i said a hooker!

Well at that age i thought you were just wined and dined and got cuddles!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
i remember wondering why my mum lookd so embarrassed when i went in when she had visitors i wa bout 6yrs old and had seen pretty woman!

when they asked what i wanted to be when i was older i said a hooker!

Well at that age i thought you were just wined and dined and got cuddles!
Brilliant I love it , I bet your parents were far from amused xxdk
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 05:16 PM
my son said all innocent. i know the difference between boys and girls. this was up the school one day.all the mums stood there waiting to hear. and he announced that girls wear skirts and boys wear trousers.
out of the mouths of babes.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
my son said all innocent. i know the difference between boys and girls. this was up the school one day.all the mums stood there waiting to hear. and he announced that girls wear skirts and boys wear trousers.
out of the mouths of babes.
At least he was polite xxxxxxxxxdk
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 07:59 AM
That was brill.
I remember my youngest lad Steven, asking me one day 'Mom me,gary and Dad all have a willie do you' so I answered no, after a pause he said 'why' so I said 'I don't need one'. Another pause......'so how do you wee' so thinking he's abit young to go into all this, I said I have something different. That seemed to work, and no more was said.
A few days later a little girls Mom came up and said.....Errr I think it's best if Steven plays with our Emma outside and not indoors, I said why............ They had been comparing, because Steven wanted to see what the ....'I have something different was' taught me to always explain it stops alot of embarrassment
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-05-2008, 08:38 AM
Priceless

There was a pregnancy and birth programme on the telly last month and Anneka who's eight said ' I thought babies were free'. 'They are' I said. Looking confused she said 'but they just said that baby was eight pounds'.

Ahhh memories to treasure eh?
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 09:36 AM
My second cousin who is two said to my Auntie yesterday "Nanny why do you have such big boobies? You must have drunk too much milk!"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >