Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-09-2010, 12:56 PM

So Angry!! Poor Staffy...

I've just got back from taking Dutch for his walk down the field at the end of our road. While there, Dutch decided to lie down on his back and soak in the sun. So no problem i sat with him and scratched his belly.
That second, at the other end of the field, a little black staff came bounding in, she sat on the grass, tail wagging, then rolled onto her back like Dutch was, no problem at all, in fact was quite cute to watch. No sight of a owner though...
But then this big CHAV came stomping into the field, shouting at this dog, telling her to 'GET OUT' and other things, loud enough that i could here from the other side of the field. she jumped up, tail between her legs, obviously didnt have a clue what he was saying, then he walked towards her, still shouting, (by this point me and another dog walker were both staring) then he KICKED her!!!
She ran off back the way she came and he followed.

I was in absolute shock! it made me so angry, i think if i was closer i would have give him a piece of my mind! and that poor girl... just wish i could have taken her home with me, goodness knows what she goes through...

Some people should NEVER own dogs, i hope he rots.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 12:59 PM
omg that poor little girl
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-09-2010, 02:25 PM
i know
i just hope it isnt a regular thing for her
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-09-2010, 07:40 AM
it makes you feel like doing the same to them i hope he rot's as well that poor little dog honest some people should be shot
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Poor girl and what a scumbag! I dread to think what life that little girl has
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-09-2010, 10:16 AM
report him give his description and hopefully the dog will be taken from him i hate people that do this dont deserve the love from a annimal
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by steve78 View Post
report him give his description and hopefully the dog will be taken from him i hate people that do this dont deserve the love from a annimal
Disgusting isnt it, i've never seen anything like this before, and never want to again!
i would report him but i was at the other end of the field and all i could tell was he was male and was wearing a baseball cap and a tracksuit, which describes the majority of people in this area.
Such a shame.
loobey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-09-2010, 02:26 PM
what a horrible thing to be witness to. let's hope the poor little girl doesn't go through that sort of thing often. what is the world coming to?
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Just terrible, poor little thing. No-one forces people to have dogs (or any pets) so why treat them so cruely?
Luckypirate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2010, 04:54 PM
this makes me so sick.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >