Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2010, 07:19 AM
So cute!!
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2010, 07:23 AM
YAY! Another lovely collie pup to watch grow up! She's a cutie!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2010, 07:24 AM
shes lush..... very Chiefy,
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2010, 07:26 AM
the other spilt face is cool beans, spot on half & half, even the ear!
borderstorm
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
She is my Rjj's half sister & at the moment her breeder is calling her May as she was born on 1st May, but that will soon change as we already have a Daisy-Mae in the "family"(Wu's sister) she is exactly 4 years & 264 days younger than Rjj as he was born on 2nd May 2005 !
I've just asked May if she'd like her name changed and she said NO! I also asked her if she wanted to go up north to be closer to that volcano and all that cold weather they have in the Narth of England. Again she said no.....SO I'll just have to rethink now and see if anyone is Spain might like her. Any offers? LOLOLOLOL
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2010, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by borderstorm View Post
I've just asked May if she'd like her name changed and she said NO! I also asked her if she wanted to go up north to be closer to that volcano and all that cold weather they have in the Narth of England. Again she said no.....SO I'll just have to rethink now and see if anyone is Spain might like her. Any offers? LOLOLOLOL
Wellll.....if she came to me she could keep her name....and I'm not in the north of England (do you think I can fool her into not realising that Scotland is further north than England )
borderstorm
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Wellll.....if she came to me she could keep her name....and I'm not in the north of England (do you think I can fool her into not realising that Scotland is further north than England )
Oh she'd love Scotland what with all those sheep to play with cos that's what she's bred for. Her W & B rough-coated brother is still available although some peeps are coming to see the litter this afto. He can be seen with the others here http://hawkstorbordercollies.co.uk/ along with his mum and dad (who he is going to be a clone of). They are only just over a month of age so 3-4 weeks to wait yet!!
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Just beautiful

Will be wonderful to watch her grow up.

Take care.

Seoniad.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2010, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by borderstorm View Post

That's what you think, Rjj is already in telepathic contact with his little sis & she can't wait to get up here & start herding the Cavaliers, cats & of course the one & only Wu ! Later she will work her way up to the woolly things of which there are a good supply nearby !! She might even go on trips to see Barbara(Sykes)& her woolly things !!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2010, 10:48 AM
awe well done on the new pup, soooo sweet
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »