Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2020, 09:10 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 18th October

Good morning everyone

Hope the AB work for you Moyra

Dull this morning but perfect for getting out and finishing what was left of the gardening to do. Just the patch where the sprouts are to do once they have been picked. Not quite ready yet though.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2020, 11:56 AM
Afternoon Sue. Overcast here to so washing on airer in the bathroom.
Very short walk with Dillon today think yesterday wore him out.
Just back from walking to Lidl. Rakes me about 20 25 mins on the way back with a fairly heavy bag.

Moyra hope the ab's work.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Hi girls pretty quiet on here. The ABs are attacking my stomach but if they work it will be worth it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2020, 02:47 PM
What about plain Greek yogurt Moyra ? that's meant to be good to help the stomach cope with ab's.
Dillon is getting a desert spoon daily to help him recover from all the ab's.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2020, 07:13 PM
Good evening all.

Pretty nice day here. Just our same old same old which we always enjoy.

Kazz you were right. Dave's appointment has come through for 5 November and he has a Covid test and pre-op the week before. He's very nervous about having to swallow the tube thing, but is opting for the sedative so hopefully he'll not remember much of it anyway
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
What about plain Greek yogurt Moyra ? that's meant to be good to help the stomach cope with ab's.
Dillon is getting a desert spoon daily to help him recover from all the ab's.
Yes totally agree I take plain Greek yogurt when taking antibiotic's works in fact we all do as a family and also give to Gert when she has to take them.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2020, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all.

Pretty nice day here. Just our same old same old which we always enjoy.

Kazz you were right. Dave's appointment has come through for 5 November and he has a Covid test and pre-op the week before. He's very nervous about having to swallow the tube thing, but is opting for the sedative so hopefully he'll not remember much of it anyway
Glad to hear and really pleased.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Evening bit late but been busy taking forms up to solicitor. She lives near and she said it would save time. Then more packing and sorting. I eat Greek yogurt everyday. Yum. Tomorrow is another day nearer to something for us all. Night all. Fingers crossed for Dave.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2020, 11:16 PM
We've opted for an online solicitor with the sale of the flat Brenda.

I have a lot of misgivings in going down this route, but time will tell. The clincher was that it's over £300 cheaper than any of our local solicitors. Fingers crossed they get the job done
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
We've opted for an online solicitor with the sale of the flat Brenda.

I have a lot of misgivings in going down this route, but time will tell. The clincher was that it's over £300 cheaper than any of our local solicitors. Fingers crossed they get the job done
My niece and her partner opted for that too Chris and his parents have brought and sold 4 properties in the last 6 years and have not had an issue neither did Sophie and Andy very smooth the issue they had was with the sellers solicitor who was "real-time"