Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2008, 11:33 AM

Coming Soon To A M&s Near You!!!

What you see below are not see-thru skirts. They are actually prints on the skirts to make it look as if the panties are visible and these are the current rage in Japan. Do you feel that they'll be the rage here in the UK and in North America soon?

I'm forwarding this to you lot as a public service, so you won't all have a heart attack when the rage reaches the UK.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 11:39 AM
I can't imagine the Queen wearing it
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Heh!heh! wontbe any use toThee Boobah as she doesn't wear any, xxxxxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:28 PM
I must get myself a skirt like that , It would make a nice change to seem like im wearing kecks for a change lol xxxdk
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
I must get myself a skirt like that , It would make a nice change to seem like im wearing kecks for a change lol xxxdk
Love it,xxxxxxxxxx
tova
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2008, 01:57 PM
Blimey, well I'll be buying one I can tell you! My bum will never have looked so good!
Also it'll put poor old Gok ( of How To Look Good Naked fame -oooo I so love him) out of business! No need for supportive underwear Gok, I'll just need to slip into one of these numbers to have the perfect booty!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 02:36 PM
[quote=tova;1364949]Blimey, well I'll be buying one I can tell you! My bum will never have looked so good!
Also it'll put poor old Gok ( of How To Look Good Naked fame -oooo I so love him) out of business! No need for supportive underwear Gok, I'll just need to slip into one of these numbers to have the perfect booty! [/quote

Class!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx
tova
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2008, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=boobah;1364976]
Originally Posted by tova View Post
Blimey, well I'll be buying one I can tell you! My bum will never have looked so good!
Also it'll put poor old Gok ( of How To Look Good Naked fame -oooo I so love him) out of business! No need for supportive underwear Gok, I'll just need to slip into one of these numbers to have the perfect booty! [/quote

Class!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx
Yeah well I need help I tell you- all this time spent on Dogsey has done wonders to, shall we say, improve my padding!