Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 05:18 AM

Good morning all!

Morning all,

Ah well, another week over and again, I’m not sorry.

I have a new contractor for the workshop, but am having trouble replacing the female temp on the office side, so life is still very busy.

Off out tonight to a lavish Indian wedding reception. Only problem is, it’s in Wood Green in north London – pants! Ah well, never mind, I’m just thinking of the food….. mmmmmmm

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 05:27 AM
Morning Vicki., morning all

looking forward to the weekend and having three days off with hubby and dog! Going to go and check out the country parks near to where we hope to be moving to.

Enjoy your reception Vicki - that sounds lovely, even if it is a bit of a drive x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 05:32 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Morning Vicki., morning all

looking forward to the weekend and having three days off with hubby and dog! Going to go and check out the country parks near to where we hope to be moving to.

Enjoy your reception Vicki - that sounds lovely, even if it is a bit of a drive x
Morning Pat
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 05:41 AM
morning
human alarm clock (dan) got us all up early again. thinking of hiring him out during the holiday season for people catching flights. am going to ring gp up as it is getting silly and we are all getting very tired.

having a good day today as dan's dad will be looking after him for a while and martin and i will get some time on our own.

hope you find a temp that is willing to work soon vicki and enjoy the wedding reception. have a good friday all

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 05:59 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
human alarm clock (dan) got us all up early again. thinking of hiring him out during the holiday season for people catching flights. am going to ring gp up as it is getting silly and we are all getting very tired.

having a good day today as dan's dad will be looking after him for a while and martin and i will get some time on our own.

hope you find a temp that is willing to work soon vicki and enjoy the wedding reception. have a good friday all

sue
Morning Sue
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 06:05 AM
Morning all,
Another lovely sunny day at the moment, but yesterday was peppered with hail storms and sharp showers. May even get to clean the car out although I suspect it's currently held together by mud and farm manure.At least the scratches are hidden.
Deccy has a new problem, whenever he's loose outside, Corky the cat chases him and tries to beat him up. What with that and distractions over Diva, he's a lot on his plate! Corky is Diva's age so I guess it's just a big game to him!
Off to town today otherwise a quiet one at home. Might start some varnishing of the windows if it stays nice.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-05-2008, 06:15 AM
Morning Vicki ,morning all ,

Well I've woken to a glorious Sunny day . . . . and about bloody time too

Anyhoo . . . You have a good day all and be careful out there

Shane x x x x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning all,
Another lovely sunny day at the moment, but yesterday was peppered with hail storms and sharp showers. May even get to clean the car out although I suspect it's currently held together by mud and farm manure.At least the scratches are hidden.
Deccy has a new problem, whenever he's loose outside, Corky the cat chases him and tries to beat him up. What with that and distractions over Diva, he's a lot on his plate! Corky is Diva's age so I guess it's just a big game to him!
Off to town today otherwise a quiet one at home. Might start some varnishing of the windows if it stays nice.
Morning Gill - we had weather like that here yesterday - it was very dark at times.....

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Vicki ,morning all ,

Well I've woken to a glorious Sunny day . . . . and about bloody time too

Anyhoo . . . You have a good day all and be careful out there

Shane x x x x
Morning Shane
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 06:24 AM
Enjoy tonite Hun, I'm sure you will, Been to a couple ourselves FAB.
Today looking good sun shining and dry. Seeing FS off to school then doing the sh** run, then who knows.....whatever takes my fancyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Enjoy tonite Hun, I'm sure you will, Been to a couple ourselves FAB.
Today looking good sun shining and dry. Seeing FS off to school then doing the sh** run, then who knows.....whatever takes my fancyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Stephanie
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >