Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Morning
Geez guys.....GROUP HUG!!
Said it already this morning but things have just got out of hand a bit is all Its silly really and it's leaving everyone feeling uneasy
LYNN,HELENA,TANG and anyone else who deserves a good whipping!! All of you are DOGSEY MALKA,TW,BITKIN,MY JEN could name loads...please keep it together,don't know where I'd be without it tbh.
Hate this
See ya all later
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 10:27 AM
OMG,where are my manners
Gorgeous puppy pic TW
sorry LS but the headless polar bear is funny
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Kazz good luck with your knee appointment.
Girliebiker I'm like you and am not a member on any other forum and I come here for a little light relief I too can't stand the 'bitching' thats been going on and if I'm honest I don't really understand why there has been such a problem anyway

Originally Posted by Meg View Post
I am sad to see people getting the wrong end of the stick because of a misunderstanding .

I hope people won't mind if I say something here as a fellow member

I try to post in the daily thread when I can but at the moment it just isn't possible to do so every day and to keep up with all the different 'personal stories'.
Then when I do post in the thread (which contains ongoing stories )I feel I can't comment on them because I haven't been keeping up and I hope people don't think I am ignoring their various problems .

I wasn't aware of the proposed new section but can see exactly what Azz was hoping to do with the help of Helena and Lynn . It was to give those who post regularly and at lenght in the daily thread with 'ongoing stories' a place to discuss them in more detail and to post updates.
That would leave the daily thread for more 'light chat' so that those people who don't post regularly can take part without feeling they don't know what is going on.
No one is being exclued from anything,
No one is 'a special member',
We are all members together and I hope friends .
Totally agree with your post Meg and well said

LS What a fierce dog Loki is and how brave to take on a polar bear . You must have been mortified seeing a neighbours decs being destroyed in front of your eyes. Don't treat Loki any differently ... thousands of humans are diagnosed with heart murmurs and would never have known had they not have been being checked for something totally unrelated. Wait and see what a second opinion says. Even if he does have one its a very low grade ((hugs)).
June Thanks for cheering us all up with that gorgeous puppy fix. How is the PP doing?
Lacey Hi you suck in while I was typing.

I'm off to get dressed now and walk the dogs .... see you all later.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 10:29 AM
LOL Linda, off to do things with shredded paper bedding now, but gotta laugh at him. I remember when mine were puppies they took an extreme dislike to a friend's rottie garden ornament that had a sign around its neck, so the attacked it and broke the sign! Sounds like the neighbours are good down to earth people, but its so very funny, wish you could have filmed it!!!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Well, OH rolled around laughing when I came back - he said I fell for Loki's pretending to ignore it routine. I'm going to avoid going past them in future.

Thanks Jenny - he is such a fit, active dog - even with the epilepsy - I couldn't bear to see him lose his zest for life.

Beautiful photo June and yay - the palace heating system is up and running.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Just wanted to say I rarely post in the daily thread sometimes it feels like I would be intruding into a private conversation as some people seem to know each other much better, this is not a criticism of anyone just they way it feels to me.

Now knowing there is to be an invitation only thread I feel even less part of the forum.

Sadly making me wonder if I should be posting on any of the forum, I know no one want to be thought of as part of a clique but that seems to be what is being created.

And it isn't encouraging anyone to post elsewhere, I joined a vibrant busy forum but we are far from that now and it seems to be because we keep making lurching changes in other directions without taking all the forum along, making it less and less attractive to those of us on the outskirts.

May be lovely for the few who fit and I hope you all enjoy it but when you find yourselves just talking to the other few who are welcome you may find it all gets a lot duller round here.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Aww lovely piccie TW.

I just had to laugh at Loki, I bet your face was a picture. A shame no one caught it on camera, could have gone on you've been framed. xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 10:57 AM
I told you so, to a few and I'm being proved right (ignore button pressed)
As others have said don't let one person spoil what we have here, we are a great group, keep it going.

I'm sorry to be so late on parade, my morning just seems to have gone manic, people phoning and calling....mental!!
LS the story of Loki and the polar bear has literally made me laugh out loud. What a character
We needed that to lighten the day
Back in a bit xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Now knowing there is to be an invitation only thread I feel even less part of the forum.
Julie you know more then I do then

Please read my previous post...
Daily Thread - Friday - Page 2

..there is to be a section where those who wish to take part can request to do so.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Just wanted to say I rarely post in the daily thread sometimes it feels like I would be intruding into a private conversation as some people seem to know each other much better, this is not a criticism of anyone just they way it feels to me.

Sadly making me wonder if I should be posting on any of the forum, I know no one want to be thought of as part of a clique but that seems to be what is being created.

And it isn't encouraging anyone to post elsewhere, I joined a vibrant busy forum but we are far from that now and it seems to be because we keep making lurching changes in other directions without taking all the forum along, making it less and less attractive to those of us on the outskirts.

May be lovely for the few who fit and I hope you all enjoy it but when you find yourselves just talking to the other few who are welcome you may find it all gets a lot duller round here.
That is a shame Julie. There's nothing private about the Daily thread and you would be very welcome to join in. I guess some people know each other better - for instance, I don't always manage to follow everyone's goings on but that's okay.
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »