Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Off wine but whiskey is fine Never tasted sainsburys doughnuts..must give them a go
You AIN'T LIVED!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2013, 03:38 PM
sobs in the corner becuz there are NO custard doughnuts. None to be had in Asda either
Helena I am a Citrus Person as well, and that apple smell is not for me. Will google them and see how much they are.
Have put off the lpg and B&Q trip because the weather is vile. Just went to the unit, couldn't find what I wanted, he's had some lads in to shift a load of stuff, we are hoping that the stuff leaning against the wall is hiding some of what I am looking for. On a positive note my chest freezer is nearer the door and I no longer have to climb over 2 cars to get to it!!!
Quick foray into the Casualty in Asda and got some odds and sods, nothing much to be had there today, milk and eggs and I am outa there.
LPG and B&Q tomorrow because have got the bone run and if the weather continues like this there is not a chance I will be risking the high level bridge in the wind, so will set off early and get off the motorway before I get to the bridge.
Feels cold in here so I think the fire will be lit anytime soon
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Whenever I see 'the bone run' it makes me think of body farms and autopsies and coroners and all that lol!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Pat - got any icecream to spare only I have a desperate mad craving for some and you could easily chuck it over by slingshot [if you do not have a trebuchet] otherwise I am going to have to get dressed again to go over to the macolet.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Not sure i like the sound of those cravings MALKA,you sure you haven't been up to naughtiness lately??
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Lona text to say the sea is rough and she has been seasick, they are docking shortly and she will be with you soon Eileen.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Not busy will go pick Lona up,will recognise her by the green face then will I?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Been having a good look at those houses,if you take certain aspects from one and put it with others you could make a gorgeous home out of that lot..BUT..none of them have any character like the fireplace house
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Pat - got any icecream to spare only I have a desperate mad craving for some and you could easily chuck it over by slingshot [if you do not have a trebuchet] otherwise I am going to have to get dressed again to go over to the macolet.
I pigged out on ice cream after the family left Malka! When I was living on everything left in the fridge and freezer. I was putting ice cream AND cream on stuff!

I've also finished off all the left behind mini magnums and now also almost finished off the Calippo Orange lollies lol!

I've been having some strange meals since I determined not to waste any more than I have to!

I saw Ben & Jerry's in Deb's but they wanted almost EIGHT EURO for the tiniest size tub. Sod that I can soon go off the idea I mean it is teacup sized.

I'm having salmon pasta later and spotted dick pud with ready made custard and maple syrup on it for dessert. The health food regime can wait til all this luvverly stuff's gone!
Page 6 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »