View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Get jabbing. No boxes filled watched Vera on catch up now off to sort out the bedrooms then H have a load of ribs to hack and separate for Dillon.
Not in the mood for packing yet not till the other solicitors stop dragging their feet. Will ring Tom this evening maybe and the Agent dealing with our seller.
May keep my eye out for something else still just in case. I am sure our buyers won't let us down they were ringing us to see what was happening a week and half ago.

Sara sorry to hear you have been unwell and about Mouse.

Love that picture.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Sara - poor little Mouse, but it sounds to me like she might have/had some sort of focal seizures, in which case you do the correct thing for her by comforting her until she is back to normal. And your Vet saying that it is not likely to be epilepsy because she does not have GMs - not all seizures are caused by epilepsy and GMs are not the proof of it either. A dog who just has some sort of occasional focal seizure but who can be comforted through it without being distressed after it, definitely not does need medicating, unless they happen on a regular basis, ie more than one a month and you cannot comfort her until the episode is over.

Cuddles for her and all t'others, and (((hugs))) for you.xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-09-2013, 11:28 AM
And I do not weigh 50kg- that is what I am trying to get down to. I am, as of ten minutes ago, 54.3kg and I am thin where I should not be thin [stick-like arms and legs] and fat where I should not be fat [boobs and belly].

Oooh, ouch, I defereably fink I is in labour now. Call the midwife, call the midwife quickly please.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 11:42 AM
MALKA,ya big fatty!!
Are you taking anything for those tummy cramps?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Get jabbing. No boxes filled watched Vera on catch up now off to sort out the bedrooms then H have a load of ribs to hack and separate for Dillon.
Not in the mood for packing yet not till the other solicitors stop dragging their feet. Will ring Tom this evening maybe and the Agent dealing with our seller.
May keep my eye out for something else still just in case. I am sure our buyers won't let us down they were ringing us to see what was happening a week and half ago.

Sara sorry to hear you have been unwell and about Mouse.

Love that picture.
Am contacting television network in your area and having yours disabled Radio too Didn't get a pencil or you'd have a sore butt
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Lynn you are a lost cause. Use Pickfords - they do ALL the packing for you! Sheer bliss!

I am doing the happy dance (a little bit) lovely lovely new neighbour Yannis sent his partner Roger down with my Nexus 7 to tell me it will be about 50 quid for a screen and about 20 quid for him to fit it (and mebbe a bit of duty on the import) but whichever way that is under a hundred quid - tablet cost double that and the only new one I can get for a hundred is a crappy little one with hardly any memory (mine's got loads!)

So I've given him some money and said go ahead. And also asked if Yannis can help find a nice wireless printer. Roger said he will buy me one in the UK when he goes over early Dec. and bring it back with him! Yippee! I can't fit one in my case but he is going over with an empty case! Much cheaper and more choice of 'em in UK than here. So making great strides forward on the techno front here today.

It's a lovely day but I just don't fancy a swim. Might just go lie in the sun with a book for an hour or so in a bit.

Am just sat here working and earning until I get bored with it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Great news on the resurrection of the nexus 7 and the printer of course Enjoy your sunbathing you lucky devil I'm gonna go to bed for a wee hour.Mum called and took Lacey for a walk and I'll pick her up at her house when I'm out on the school run. She's a wee star my mum
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Good news on the Lexus Pat.

Rung our buyers spoke to Lisa they have not seen any buyers contract from their solicitor so she is going to chase them up and Tom will ring us later when he is home. They have to see it like we did surely to check everything is as agreed. I had to point out to our solicitor that the price was wrong by 10 grand which they then amended then emailed the correct version to the buyers solicitor which they have not forwarded. We then signed the paper copy and posted it back and amended the price as advised.
Rung the agent dealing with the cottage so I have been doing new house things. Waiting for them to ring me back.
Hacked and separated Dillon's veal rib bones. Now having a little rest before tackling downstairs.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good news on the Lexus Pat.

Rung our buyers spoke to Lisa they have not seen any buyers contract from their solicitor so she is going to chase them up and Tom will ring us later when he is home. They have to see it like we did surely to check everything is as agreed. I had to point out to our solicitor that the price was wrong by 10 grand which they then amended then emailed the correct version to the buyers solicitor which they have not forwarded. We then signed the paper copy and posted it back and amended the price as advised.
Rung the agent dealing with the cottage so I have been doing new house things. Waiting for them to ring me back.
Hacked and separated Dillon's veal rib bones. Now having a little rest before tackling downstairs.
Sounds to me that you are at that stage where it seems like YOU paying solicitors et al but YOU doing most of the work, ringing round and chasing up. Bluddy irritating.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Phew what a horrid day!!! Just as I was set to go out the heavens opened and it was like someone was chucking buckets of water at the windows. That stopped, so whizzed Cariad and Keshi onto the field for a run round and a training session. Started raining on the way back, but had stopped when I got home. Lona and Mabs then went for a walk near the river, it is running very high, but there is a very overgrown bit (where MercMan is building his houses ) where they can have a run round and sniff out of sight of anyone else, so did that with them.
Just cleaned out, put black bag full of Asda bags packed with wet shavings etc in the bin and am now ready for a hair wash etc. still need to go out and do stuff as well though.
If it is Bella on that dog then she is surely set for World Domination, the first step being Attack At Dawn
Eileen, I did send the pencils over to you by Pony Express, have packed a back pack full of especially pointy ones and Lona has text me to say she is boarding the ferry now and will be with you asap.
Lynn, you are let off, because you are Doing Other Things, but this packing malarky is going to creep up on you and then you will be having a Breakdown all over the place. Vera was good last night wasn't it. Getting a padded cell made in the corner of sickbay in case it is needed urgently.
Glad to hear Nippy enjoyed her stay in sick bay and the catering was to her high standards
Pat great news on the Lexus and the printer, if this guy is coming anywhere near Manchester, maybe he can call in and sort my technology out.
Malka, you weigh the same as Lona, congratualations (I think) special maternity bed being wheeled in to accommodate you.
Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »